Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:73791322

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):

Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:

MTF Nu7 WO HBHM Shepard AMX4, MTF Nu7 HSU Ragnarok S4

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

O5-1

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

2 Warns, https://imgur.com/a/O1F04p8

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

05 Staff team, to me anyways, has always been a goal I've set in my mind. I always see RRH, and earlier, O5 Research & Medical as the best of the absolute best. The premier members of their field. I always was interested in O5 Staff, but I knew I didn't have enough experience, and that I should at least get experience in an SF before I think about applying. Now that I have gained experience on the server, I feel as if I can finally apply to RRH with confidence. For another reason I wish to join the O5 staff team, I have played many servers on Gmod, as well as played a lot of First Person shooters, and whenever there was a mission involving a VIP, it was one of my favorite missions. I enjoy guarding people and securing areas, it's something that I've figured out by now. What Guardians do really appeals to me, as sticking with an O5, or other O5 staff and protecting them while they do what they do seems like some good fun for me.

Why should we accept you: 

I have played a lot of Gmod, Way more hours than I'd like to admit. With all that time on Gmod, I have learned a lot of the quirks that come with PvP in this 10 year old game. That is my first reason you should accept me, PvP. I've been in MTF for 4 Months now, and in that time I've done a lot of combat, both against SCPs and CI. I've learned my weapons and learned how to use them the best. Another reason you should accept me is my experience. I have around 5 and a half weeks on the server now, and I've been in Multiple branches. CI, E11, and Most of all Nu7. I'm currently SF in Nu7, and with being in SF, I have gotten experience in things you might not get normally, like Interrogations. The final major reason I should be accepted into the RRH program is my attitude and professionalism. I attempt to, at all times, keep professional with both the people inside my branch and those outside of it. I do the occasional jokes, you know, the occasional trolling, but never to the point where it is uncalled for or disrespectful. I always remind myself that I am playing a video game, where everyone here is just trying to have fun, same as me, and I try to have my attitude reflect this.

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

HUGE +SUPPORT

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Shepard, he is a great leader, a reasonable guy, a great boost to the atmosphere he is in, and he is in both Command and an SF.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png.3cfb82240bb25880cb3c121806fdf969.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"