Weird Player-Model bending bug thing - *NOT A BUG* Closed

Jummy

What bug is occurring? Sometimes, when I load in, (this is happening to others too) there are several models T-posing, whilst in mid-air and crouched over.

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? No.

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? This has happened about 30% of the time when I load into the server.

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: I can't get this glitch to occur naturally, so this may be hard to get footage of, I will update this with the image when I get it.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

16 minutes ago, Jummy said:

here's the thing: it happens to me even after I load sometimes.

Please show us a picture of your settings and tell us the models that give you this effect. As some models are known to do this and its due to model not being made correctly. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

23 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Please show us a picture of your settings and tell us the models that give you this effect. As some models are known to do this and its due to model not being made correctly. 

https://medal.tv/clips/57722364/d1337pkN6OCD Here's the settings, as far as I saw so far: most models are affected by this (for me atleast) whenever this occurs to me.

also sorry if i sound really tired/pissed, basically just woke up

Edited by Jummy

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• 4 weeks later...