pls unnbasn- Denied

sigma

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: sigma

2. Ingame Name: sigma

3. SteamID: i ask in discord am no told how to get 😞

4. Ban Length: i do not know

5. Admin that Banned you: does not say

6. Reason for Ban: "mrda" i do not know what mean

7. Dispute: i did not do anything wrong i was told by my lieutnentant to arrest 2 people i do and he say no i do bad so i unarrest and he tell me again i am confusion please unban me i get muted in discord after asking for help and he admina abuse me ducky

-Support

You have arrested way more then two people MRDA so you did do something wrong if you have evidence on the 2 lieutenant then you should present it for now this will be a minus support 
And I believe your ban was a perma you did this to be funny and it wasn’t especially during the smt event 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

- Support

First you were perma banned if I remember correctly you can not appeal this but you still can try

Second you arrested a lot of people myself included not just two people I saw you running around arresting them then ran a me and arrested me as well 

Third your appeal looks rushed and very disorganize

Over all - Support 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

1 hour ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

- Support

First you were perma banned if I remember correctly you can not appeal this but you still can try

Second you arrested a lot of people myself included not just two people I saw you running around arresting them then ran a me and arrested me as well 

Over all - Support 

You did not just arrest two. I sore you run around and try and arrest everyone in courtyard

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

11 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

-Support

You have arrested way more then two people MRDA so you did do something wrong if you have evidence on the 2 lieutenant then you should present it for now this will be a minus support 
And I believe your ban was a perma you did this to be funny and it wasn’t especially during the smt event 

You were streaming to your friends in your own personal discord to which I joined, after joining the vc you banned me. What a shame. 

- Support

đ‘…đ‘’đ“‰đ’Ÿđ“‡đ‘’đ’č đ’źđ’žđ’«-đ‘…đ’« 𝐾𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 đ’Żđ‘’đ’¶đ“‚ đżđ‘’đ’¶đ’č𝑒𝓇
đŒđ“‚đ“…đ‘’đ“‡đ’Ÿđ’¶đ“-đ‘…đ’« đ’ąđ‘’đ“ƒđ‘’đ“‡đ’¶đ“ /Â đŸ€đŸ«đ“‰đ’œ đ‘œđ’» đ‘€đ’¶đ“Ž - đŸšđ“‰đ’œ đ‘œđ’» 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
đ»đ’¶đ“‹đ‘œđ’ž đ’źđ‘’đ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘œđ“‡ đ’žđ‘œđ“‚đ“‚đ’¶đ“ƒđ’č𝑒𝓇 /Â đŸšđ“‰đ’œ đ‘œđ’» đčđ‘’đ’·đ“‡đ“Šđ’¶đ“‡đ“Ž - đŸ€đŸ«đ“‰đ’œ đ‘œđ’» đ‘€đ’¶đ“Ž
𝐾𝓍-đ’”đ‘’đ“Šđ“ˆ đ’ąđ’¶đ“‚đ’Ÿđ“ƒđ‘” đ’źđ“Šđ“…đ‘’đ“‡đ’¶đ’čđ“‚đ’Ÿđ“ƒ /Â đ‘…đ‘’đ“‰đ’Ÿđ“‡đ‘’đ’č đ’žđ’œđ’¶đ‘œđ“ˆ đŒđ“ƒđ“ˆđ“Šđ“‡đ‘”đ‘’đ“ƒđ’žđ“Ž 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 hour ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

- Support

Over all - Support 

Perma Ban's can be appealed. Blacklist cannot.
but anyways - Support. I do infact think Perma Ban is pretty big until I saw what Kieran said. You won't be unbanned for sure, but you be lucky if they unperma it.

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

You were streaming to your friends in your own personal discord to which I joined, after joining the vc you banned me. What a shame. 

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

• Manager

Clearly you're not taking this unban request seriously.

You went onto your Crewman job and arrested more than 10 people. Afterwards you changed your name and switch to ST to try to avoid your punishment. I then brought you and you immediately disconnected. You're not getting unbanned.

• Heart-Eyes 1

〖  PoliceRP 〗Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗