Bring back police training - Denied

Señor Jesse

What you want to see? -  Police Training Back

Why should we add it? -  

For the starts, minging. That's all we are seeing with these new "police officers" when i joined this fine server i loved the idea of getting bullied into being a good police officer and taking it seriously. I loved the idea of it being like an actual department and having opportunites to learn and to experience. But now, its just minging 24/7 and its not a fun experience. High command and low command was a amazing idea on this server and i may understand that most people dont like the idea of police training but if we would just get actual trainers for that concept we could make it work. Or add a thing as each individual trained we can give the officer that trained like 500XP so theres a concept to go for when training.  I have multiple others that would back me in this idea and i would love to see "POLICE" RP come back to its finest and the most we can do to simulate. Hopefully you take my suggestion and make this server even better than it is right now.

#bringbackpolicetraining

What are the advantages of having this? - More serious RP between CRIME and POLICE

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - 

Edited by Señor Jesse
correct format

-Support
Go to the POV of someone first joining the server and wanting to play as pd. You have to sit in a locked room and wait for a supervisor to come and train you for about 30 minutes. The wait time can be even longer than 30 minutes. It just makes you discouraged and then you finally just want to get off the server because you are so bored.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Go to the POV of someone first joining the server and wanting to play as pd. You have to sit in a locked room and wait for a supervisor to come and train you for about 30 minutes. The wait time can be even longer than 30 minutes. It just makes you discouraged and then you finally just want to get off the server because you are so bored.

We can make it so it alerts every single police officer that is able to train that there are X amount of cadets needed trained. We can do this by making Training roles as a police force. I understand where you are coming from but there should be some training between the cadet to the OFC 

2 minutes ago, Señor Jesse said:

We can make it so it alerts every single police officer that is able to train that there are X amount of cadets needed trained. We can do this by making Training roles as a police force. I understand where you are coming from but there should be some training between the cadet to the OFC 

What about when it is 3 AM and no supervisors are on to train

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member