Why You Should Make Me Trial Moderator. - Denied

Smily

in-game name: SEC OFC Smily (currently a class d)

steam name: Smily : )

steam ID: 

discord username: aidenjodway

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No, but I think I'd do good as staff.

What date did you start playing on the community?: about 2 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account?: dont remember

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 3

donor rank: User

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: New York

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well, first off, I am a pretty good peacekeeper. I'm also nice though and i plan to do things with lower ranks to have fun if i gain the rank and permission to do such things. I will enforce everybody abiding by the rules, and I will be very active. (because im 12 yrs old and have no life).

• Dislike 5

-support

No steam ID, no pics of warns, not 150 words, and you skipped the scenario questions.

Also, your last app was denied. You can reapply in a week. Please do not make any more apps until next Wednesday.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

39 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

-support

No steam ID, no pics of warns, not 150 words, and you skipped the scenario questions.

Also, your last app was denied. You can reapply in a week. Please do not make any more apps until next Wednesday.

8 hours ago, Pillercat said:

-support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Pillercat said:

-support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

-support

- New York isn't its own time zone.

- Discord username doesn't have the 4 numbers at the end.

Edited by Noah Lee

-support

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

-support

-you got a verbal for RDM because you thought I was a dickhead. Clearly have a history of not reading the rules

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

14 hours ago, Pillercat said:

-support

-support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

My experience with this player has only been nothing but negativity.
Has been in multiple sits on his first day of the server. I would recommend having a week of playtime before applying for staff as well. And your format is severely incorrect at many things. 

-SUPPORT

david-goggins-lifting.gif

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may not apply for staff again.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021