Theta's 501st Vice Commander Application

Theta

Should I be the next 501st VCMDR?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next 501st VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

==========================================================================================

Theta's 501st Legion Vice Commander Application

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Theta

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be able to lend a hand in leading our battalion further. I am very dedicated to the 501st, with the vast majority of my time on the server being spent on my 501st life. I am currently not an active member of any other battalions, and when I was they always came second behind my 501st life. I want to be able to help the 501st reach it's highest potential. I want to be a force for positive change within the battalion. I see the 501st all as my friends, some even as family. I care deeply about the well being of the men and women below me currently as well as the well being of the battalion as a whole, and because of that I want to help foster in a good age of activity and glory.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

330 hours and 7 minutes as of writing this application ( https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/483028381 )

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I would say the main jobs of the Commander/Vice Commanders is to manage the regiment, to make any necessary changes to the regiment that would improve it from an RP standpoint as well as an enjoyability standpoint from the perspective of the lower ranking individuals. It is also to set an example, not just for enlisted and NCOs, but for the officers below them to be able to look to as an example of how they should conduct themselves. Commanders should also be striving to encourage as much activity as possible from their unit by keeping their troopers busy with SIMs, missions, etc. Another responsibility is keeping the men below them in line and making sure they behave, as poor behavior from your battalion would reflect poorly on you as a Commander. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am currently the next most senior 501st after Nebel (CMDR) and Stevie (VCDMR) at JTL Major. I have been around a while and seen enough Commanders & Vice Commanders go by to understand their role within our battalion. Being a higher ranking officer has also allowed me to view and observe many different people, whether that be peers of same or similar rank or subordinates. By being able to observe the actions and consequences of said actions from those individuals, I have developed a clear view of what is right and wrong when conducting myself. I believe I am able to act in a serious and professional manner while being able to remain the easygoing, friendly, fun loving guy my comrades know me to be already. As JTL, I was able to work with our previous Commander to foster in a series of changes to the JT sub battalion, which was suffering. I was able to breathe life into it again through those changes and plan on continuing to do so. I feel like with all of these things considered, I am the most qualified individual for the position at this time.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am already online quite a bit. I would say currently I am on 5 days a week for intervals of about 4 hours at a time. My job keeps me from being on much more than that, but I would still try my best to up that time if needed should I get the position of VCMDR.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have zero warnings.

Thank you for considering my application!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

Super active
Leads with SIMs and during as well
Has the experience needed to make this step
Dedicated and very respectful to others

Theta would make an excellent command member and I hope he continues the good progress the 501st Legion have been making. Good luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

21 minutes ago, Barrett said:

+Support

Super active

Theta would make an excellent command member and I hope he continues the good progress the 501st Legion have been making. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

+ Support
+Good JTL
+Been around for a while
+One of my most reliable officers
+Takes his job very seriously

-Isn't a stinky HVY {but we can overlook that}

• Laughing 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

2 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+ Support
+Good JTL
+Been around for a while

Theta is one if not the most qualified person ik that should be a vice commander he puts work and mental capacity into everything he does, theta im proud of you! GOOD LUCK!

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

12 hours ago, Barrett said:

+Support

Super active

• Thanks 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

14 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+ Support
+Good JTL
+Been around for a while

Theta is a Great guy and a natural leader. I believe he would thrive as a Vice Commander! Good Luck! 👍

• Thanks 1

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

15 hours ago, Barrett said:

+Support

Super active

• Thanks 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

20 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+ Support
+Good JTL
+Been around for a while

There is not a single person who I believe is more fit for VCMDR! Good luck theta !

• Heart-Eyes 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

21 hours ago, Barrett said:

+Support

Super active

• Thanks 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 7/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, NebelFir said:

+ Support
+Good JTL
+Been around for a while

ImperialRP; | Ex Havoc Commander |

On 7/7/2021 at 10:50 AM, NebelFir said:

+ Support
+Good JTL
+Been around for a while

• Thanks 1

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥