How do I become a melee tryhard

Empey

noclip over to gensec and stab them obviously.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Ask ZJ how to get skill. I heard he is good at PVP.

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 7/6/2021 at 4:39 PM, Empey said:

recent bought a csgo knife and rarely use it can somebody show me how to level up my usability of it

Rush them and try to dodge incoming fire, Use other D-Class as distractions to get the jump on them, AIM FOR THE BACK IF POSSIBLE. I personally suggest mouse1 spamming as for some reason that kills everything, if they pull a knife on you use tricky movement to bait them out. Knives counter Golden Golf Clubs

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 7/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, Empey said:

recent bought a csgo knife and rarely use it can somebody show me how to level up my usability of it

Crouch spam and doge as much as you can

Go for only right clicks and get as many backstabs as possible (80dmg! from what I remember)

Csgo knives are broken

Another pro tip: Bind your knife take out to one of your mouse buttons makes it easy to use in a pinch

This clip can be used to demonstrate what im saying as I use it halfway through the video in a tight situation

https://medal.tv/clips/55216945/d1337n52rzyy

Good luck with the most broken melee in the game 👍 

• Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

- Bhop
- Loud music from soundpad
- Bad internet so you can hit people from BS distances.
Congratz, you are a pro melee fighter 🙂 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png