Catt's Trial Senior Guard App

Loneeee

Trail Senior Guard Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank:

The Name's Catt! How ya doin? Shadow Guard VI!

Are you in Shadow Guard?:

Yes, Sir!

How active can you be?:

I Can be on Everyday for at least 8 hours. when I joined RG I wasn't very sure I was going to enjoy it, I was skeptical of being able to have fun. But I did and was way more active on RG than i thought.

Length in Royal Guard:

I originally joined on 3/16/21! Proudly.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:

I want to become a Trial Senior Guard for for many reasons, here are a couple. One reason is the many limitations I have as an NCO, With finally becoming an Officer I can be relieved of some of those limitations and encourage more RG to get on and show more RG activity. I'd also be able to work with the other Senior Guards and assist them with anything, I'd also be able to be closer to the Vice Sovereign/ Sovereigns and be a helping hand when needed. Another reason I want to become a Trial Senior Guard is I'd be a leader for all NCO and CDT's, I'd be able to lead them when in Events and be someone they can come to when needing answers or help with something. 

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:

I believe i'm ready for this position mainly because of my time and experience. I have put in 1,335 hours on the server and within that time i was able to reach LTC on Medical and VI on RG. With my high Officer rank on Medical i was able to learn the ropes of being an Officer what to do as one. I try as hard as i can to be helpful, active, friendly, and constantly looking for more ways to further better the Battalion and its Player's. Lasty, I Brand myself as one of the more active players, i've been on during the day and even more during the night to guard the ISD when no one else can and hopefully train some EU players. I am constantly trying to prove my dedication to RG and will do so constantly.

Do you have any warns?

I have one warn from an unfortunate event that all of Medical was involed in. MRDM, I have changed since then and Matured. It will be my last. 

Thank you for your time!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

+ support 

+big part of RG

+reliable 

+ easy to communicate with

+ very active 

good luck man hope you get it Despacito.thumb.gif.f75c241860783f18b7e460e17dcb4c02.gif

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

6 hours ago, RagingCarrot said:

Massive +Support

-Active

-Good leader

-Has experience

- Great app

-Reliable

Catt u better get it or ill be very upset at u!

• Gaminglight Love 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 7/6/2021 at 11:47 AM, Subway said:

+ support 

+big part of RG

+reliable 

+ easy to communicate with

+ very active 

good luck man hope you get it Despacito.thumb.gif.f75c241860783f18b7e460e17dcb4c02.gif

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

Neutral
 +Wonderful member of RG

+ Looked up to in RG

+Plenty of experience

-Doesn't host sims

- Could definitely be more active

Sorry bby I am only changing my opinion because you haven't been on much since you posted this Application

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

20 hours ago, RagingCarrot said:

+/- Support

+ Good RG

+ Shows Leadership 

+ Has Experience

- Not as active as I would like for a officer

- Sometimes has a hard time following orders

- Does not host SIMs

Look you are a great member of RG but i would like to see more from you before you reach officer 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 7/9/2021 at 2:54 AM, RagingCarrot said:

+/- Support

+ Good RG

+ Shows Leadership 

+ Has Experience

- Not as active as I would like for a officer

- Does not host SIMs

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png