Donator weapons general suggestion [Completed]

STONKSMAN

What are you suggesting? -  A system that allows you to store donator weapons somewhere other then your quick select bar, for example im pretty certain IMP:RP has a sort of temporary inventory storage where you can place donator or other things to avoid them cluttering your scroll select bar

How would this change better the server? -  this would better the server as it would give people who dont use the numbers and instead use their scroll wheel the chance to stop accidentally pulling out the wrong item/weapon and therefor ruining that scenario often

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none at all

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  this change would benefit everyone on the server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - n/a but im fairly certain imperial has this system

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

RETIRED

11 hours ago, RyzenC4 said:

+Support

Yes.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+support

-I dont know how they would implement this. But if they can, they need to do this asap.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 hour ago, Pills said:

+support

-I dont know how they would implement this. But if they can, they need to do this asap.

Its already on Imperial so they can just use that system

• Thanks 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

The amount of times I have pulled out completely useless weapons in a fight instead of my normal gear is bananas. +support

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+support

I dont wanna scroll through the knifes that I never use to frantically pull out my sidearm only to pull out the trench knife

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+Support

Certain jobs don't let you spawn with your donator weapons anyway, like the dog SCP doesn't spawn my FALCON-2 but SCP-912 does spawn with the FALCON-2. Would be nice if **someone** went through the SCP jobs and made them all like the dog SCP, where you don't even spawn with your donator weapons.

+1/-1 | Going to be neutral only for this reason:

The system imperial uses is an unboxing system, the only weapons they are able to put away: Unboxed weapons. Unless a way can be found to add permanent weapons assigned to you based off your donations into an unboxing system to allow that, I don't see how its possible. Going to remain neutral just because someone might find a way to get that to work

+Support

That feeling when paying more money on the server hinders your experience to be effective in certain situations. We need this more then ever.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

I believe this has been denied in the past however if this is possible this should be added. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...