Jason's OS Application

Jason51746

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

JasonG

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:418651123

3. What is your Rank?

Maintenance Expert

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

None.

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

None.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

9-10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?  I think I would be fit for a command position since I’m an individual that puts forth all that I have every day I’m on.  Every day I log endless trainees and many maintenance and containment logs.  I’ve been nothing but dedicated to this branch since I joined and I plan on keeping it like that.  My activity has been outstanding since I’m on just about all day and then as well into the early morning.  I enjoy what I do and when something needs to get done I’m there to get it done.  I’d say I’m pretty knowledgeable of our SOP and the rules that fall in place.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?  If a trainee escapes I physically can’t contact them since they don't have any comms so I would say something in our comms to see if they can locate him/her once I catch up to him/her I’ll explain he/she needs to report back to bunks so we can proceed with the training if he/she takes it as a joke I’ll tell him/her I’ll just kick them off the job if they continue, but if they still don’t care I’ll just remove them of the job.  

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I'd calm the RDMing down and then I'd question why they are killing one another. I would express to them that they are breaking the rules and what they needed to change and how to correct themselves. Now, depending on what rank they are, if they’re a JM, I would have a very reflective conversation. But if an MJ+ was a part of it, I would immediately strike them for their actions and tell them they already know better, and have them reread over the rules.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?  When I notice a JM breaking quite a few rules, I would have him/her come over so I can explain to him/her what he/she was doing wrong. So I then would explain to him/her the SOP rules he/she was not aware of and have him/her reread over it, and if he/she were to break them again, I would strike him/her for it.

Edited by Jason51746
  • Like 1

+support

-Active

-good app

-stop calling me little man

-a

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Horseless Headless Horseman said:

+Support

Extremely dedicated to Maintenance
Amazing logs and activity.
Excellent trainer and role model for enlisted.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+Support

-Great Activity 

-Great Maintenance FTO

-Chill dude

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png