Lazar | Tank's Ban Appeal- Accepted

Lazar

1. Steam Name: Lazar

2. Ingame Name: Tank | Lazar | Raegans

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436254791

4. Ban Length: 1 week.

5. Admin that Banned you: console/auto ban

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: I was Pming sev after a Purge PVT called me homophobia word and so I chased him shot at him he went into TL and Ktapped after I was right behind him and I wento back to EC started to PM sev and after I sent the message of what the Purge PVT called me through voice I got banned by the automation system.

+ Support
- The new chat filter works and all, but it doesn't cover the voice and I believe Lazar is a main typer like me. I feel like he should be unbanned as he actually trying to stop someone who called him the Homophobic F Word, but typed the word not knowing the new chat filter was in place. (Great thing though the chat filter is)

Edited by RG Greg or IC Arch
Needed to say "Great thing though the chat filter is"

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, RG Greg or IC Arch said:

+ Support
- The new chat filter works and all, but it doesn't cover the voice and I believe Lazar is a main typer like me. I feel like he should be unbanned as he actually trying to stop someone who called him the Homophobic F Word, but typed the word not knowing the new chat filter was in place. (Great thing though)

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, RG Greg or IC Arch said:

+ Support
- The new chat filter works and all, but it doesn't cover the voice and I believe Lazar is a main typer like me. I feel like he should be unbanned as he actually trying to stop someone who called him the Homophobic F Word, but typed the word not knowing the new chat filter was in place. (Great thing though the chat filter is)

Next time just make a report using /report and have some sort of evidence. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

8 hours ago, RG Greg or IC Arch said:

+ Support

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's. Also please be a bit more careful when your typing.