Dallas's SHOCK OFFICER APPLICATION.

POLYGON

What is your in-game name? Dallas

What is your current rank? SFC

How much time do you have on the server`?  1 Week and a couple days of play time

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I Have been one of the most active members of shock recently and have been on every day. I have basically dedicated all my time on the server to shock and don't want that to change I always try my best and work hard for shock and want to one day become a renowned member of Shock.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I am a very dedicated member of shock and have always tried to be serious when it comes to shock, I try my hardest on shock because it is my favorite Battalion and it is my goal to become a high rank in it. I have never gotten a strike and never plan to, I always try to listen to orders and do everything the way it is supposed to be done.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? I can be a very dedicated and active Officer, I am on basically whenever I get the chance and when I'm not its never for more than a day and of course I will be able to help shock in any way possible.

How active can you be? Very active, I basically never have anything going on so I can be on whenever needed.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+/- support

+ great guy 

+easy to communicate with

+ follows directions very well

- app is way too short

- not super active

- only Just go promoted 

but in all honesty i love you i cant be bias but i dont think you have enough leadership experience yet (key word yet) you will get they're good luck brother Despacito.thumb.gif.f75c241860783f18b7e460e17dcb4c02.gif

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

On 7/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, Subway said:

+/- support

+ great guy 

- app is way too short

- not super active

- only Just go promoted 

Other then that i havent seen him on at all or atleast to my knowlendge   
Havent seen him lead 

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

Pending
Your application is currently under review by Shock Command. We wish to see more activity and completing the duties of NCO's from you before posting a decision. Thank you for your patience.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 7/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, Subway said:

+/- support

+ great guy 

- app is way too short

- not super active

- only Just go promoted 

but in all honesty i love you i cant be bias but i dont think you have enough leadership experience yet (key word yet) you will get they're good luck brother Despacito.thumb.gif.f75c241860783f18b7e460e17dcb4c02.gif

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png