Noah Jimes! Out :(

Noah Jimes

Last Message to GamingLight ❤️

Hello GamingLight!! It's Noah Jimes some of you may know me if you're an OG or just had the opportunity to meet me! Almost 3 years ago I joined some random server (GamingLight) with some random dudes getting trained by some guy named Fame in PD ready to minge on the server. I also remember seeing @SupremeChow on state and I just don't know why but just know he an OG too.

Then I played a few days and realized I got to a community that was totally different! created from the people and OFCs that always give us some extra laughs in our day! Then joined SS with a director I don't really remember the name of then Tom was director for a few hours maybe a day and this and that happened next thing I know the person I was a PO with was now director @Kipper. You did great with Secret Service! Hall of Fame Director No Cap

I joined state some stuff went down iykik cough cough starwarsrp, state meeting. Then I believe Yobo came around then the awesome Smith! State is the best department join! (LCPL+) I think

Then SWAT, Freeze taught me how to drive in GamingLight so if my driving was bad talk to him about it!

I just wanna thank everyone who was apart of my experience I have so many stories with so many people and just met some of the greatest people all in one community glad I got a train a youngin Tony there!! he a future High Command member in the months or years ahead!

I wanna Thank STATE Smith, Frog, CHIPDAIL, Magic, Tony, Wolf, Hanxi, Dark, Kevin and just all you guys keep grinding keep making state what it has been ever since it was first brought to us!

So many people not even mentioned here but THANK YOU GAMINGLIGHT! Keep supporting them and suggesting what you wanna see on the server I promise they look keep it fun! keep it real! stay say guy! Have fun guys!

Edited by Noah Jimes
SPACING

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

It's extremely sad too see you go bro. You were an amazing addition to the server and State. Good luck with your future endeavors!

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Never knew you, but you seem like a cool ass dude. You will be missed by many. Have a great rest of your life

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Leaving so soon 😞 
I will miss ya

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Damn has it been 3 years? And it was John Kyle who was the director when we joined SS, god that was a fun time. You've been in SS almost as long as I have been, so you're definitely an OG. Gonna be missing you 😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

9 hours ago, hanxiii said:

It's extremely sad too see you go bro. You were an amazing addition to the server and State. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Why??????

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Will locked this topic