Sasuke/Ethan's ST VCMDR Resignation

Not Ethan

Thank you to everybody that I have met on the community sadly I will be stepping down from my Vice Commander position as I have started a job and haven't had the same amount of time to put into ST's and the server as I would like. I wish Mel GL moving on within the ST's as there new sole leader for the time being. I will hopefully try to pop on if I get a chance but thank you to everyone who got me were I was.

Highlights 
Barrett - A big mentor and friend on the server he has helped me a lot as I progressed through the ranks and my time on the server.
Mel And Lucy - Both were my star examples of officers within ST's and were a huge help to me.
Willie - Willie was one of the few people that made me want to be part of Low Command and become a VCMDR.
Striker And Jaeger - Two people I had alot of fun with and they were really good people to me.

Anyone not listed thank you for believing in me and making my expiernce on the server more enjoyable.

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif

Sad to see you go man, didn't expect to see me mentioned but it was a pleasure working with you.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Good luck my friend, it was great having you around as my supervisor and as my vice commander.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

Best of luck man and thank you for the kind words, I do appreciate it. I hope to still see you on the server from time to time.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150