Ban Appeal- Denied

Cian

1. Steam Name: Cian

2. Ingame Name: WarProof

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68586170

4. Ban Length: The temporary ban is active till the 2nd to the 6th of July, seven day temporary ban.

5. Admin that Banned you: Dragonrage661

6. Reason for Ban: MRDM

7. Dispute:

I started playing gmod for the first time two weeks ago, in fact I started playing ImperialRP first as I am a big fan of star wars. I found my experience of GamingLight ImperialRP to be a positive one, with zero in game knowledge, the community helped me intergrade well into the server, and I am very fortunate to be a part of this community now.

I do accept the ban as it was just, but as a new player, even a new person to this game (skipping the vanilla gameplay completely) I can deeply say I was not aware of the consequences of my actions as I see players shoot players all the time out of good fun or if someone disrespects others. To describe how I got banned, I shot a number of people in the timeframe of a few hours out of fun like many others were doing, and finally killed someone for insults against me, I am aware it is my responsibility to understand the rules that apply to this server, and I do admit I failed to do this I am writing this post as a formal apology to the community and for breaking the rules. I would be grateful if this ban was lifted but if not I will wait my punishment. I have learnt from my mistakes and made sure to read over the rules and completely understand them.

Thank you for reading this post,

Best Regards,

Cian.

-Support

-The admin who banned you is no longer staff but from what I saw it was obvious rule breaking.

-I think you should take this as a lesson and just wait it out.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

26 minutes ago, SawickM said:

-Support

-The admin who banned you is no longer staff but from what I saw it was obvious rule breaking.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

2 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~