My Year Late Introduction

Burner

Hello, my name is Burner. Formally Alex D when I joined the server. I have been in GL's community since around April of last year. I am 27 on the 25th of this July. I am a U.S. Army Veteran and full-time supervisor at the Logistical Warehouse I work at. I am an avid listener of music ranging from 40s to DaBaby, leetsss gooo?. I don't understand most of your hip young lingo you kids are on about. I live in the United States, in the Midwestern Part to be more specific. I live in a country ass town.  My hobbies aside from Gmod and other video games are: Magic: The Gathering, Camping, hanging with friends and doing adult things that I wish to not disclose to the publicforlegalreasons. I am now PD Low Command, in SWAT, Low Command in the 2nd Largest family in PoliceRP, and am a Moderator on PoliceRP. I was apart of ImperialRP, but left since it isn't my style of SWRPCWRP is better bring it back. Anyways, I've improved alot over the year I've been here. My main goal in GL is to go from Blacklisted to JMT. That is far in the future currently. Anyways. Thanks for reading a little about myself. Have a great day

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

lmfao " avid listener of music ranging from 40s to DaBaby". too perfect

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm “for legal reasons”

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor