• yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dang

Steam Name: BlueToxicTank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168273471

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?: Senior Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily

How often do you use discord? Daily

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+) I want to join the support team because i love helping people out with what ever questions they have and i want to support the server in different areas than just in game. I am very active on TS and i am active pretty much every single day on discord so i think i fit into the support team perfectly, In addition i have a great community reputation so i think that can help me towards being a great support team member. Also i am from the GMT time zone when there are lower player counts and i always see people waiting a while for a support team members so i want to join to also help out with the GMT time zone because i hate to see people waiting a long while. Finally i am the Director of Task forces and a senior admin in game which i think helps show that i am mature and knowledgeable about the server which i think is perfect for my self becoming a support team member.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? My extremely high activity and my great knowledge across the server in different aspects can for sure help the support team in a positive way.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would say " Hello my name is Dang, and i am a support team member and i am here to help you with any issues you have please don't be afraid to ask". 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Dang
  • Like 3

+support 

Bruv is cool

Homie Helpful and listens very well if i had a problem 

he would be a great addition to support team 

he is hella chill and mature 

i like this dude he is helpful 

and likes to help 

Edited by Warren Talos
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

11 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

+support 

Bruv is cool

and likes to help 

mans always quick an to the point

mans also always super friendly 

+support

• Gaminglight Love 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+Support

I didn't talk to him much, but the few times I did it was nice to do it. Also he has a great attitude and being a respected member of the community.

Good luck!!!

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 7/8/2021 at 8:01 PM, Warren Talos said:

+support 

Bruv is cool

and likes to help 

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT