1. 1. Am I Fit for the position

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

-=Jaeger's High Inquisitor Application=-

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

Eighth Brother / Jaeger

What Regiment are you applying for? 

High Inquisitor 

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Also I Wish to Become The Commander of this Branch Because I very much enjoy playing on Inquisitorious, I feel it could use some improvements, such as better means of communication, more benefits and rewards to activity and training, meaning making being Iquisitorious a little more entertaining and to make sure there is constant Training going on for Inquisitorious to keep people entertained with the Idea in staying part of the Inquisitorious. 

I have a lot more planned for Inquisitorious and I want to make sure that I will be able to come back in a position where I will be able to enact those changes, such as reworking How Inquisitor act and duel and limit the currant struggle we having, making it a much better experience, also continuing to help with Inquisitorious Branches relations making sure we have good relations with them and there are no arguing and we are doing training with them as it is good to keep relations tight. 

I Spent A lot Of Time And Effort Into This Server And I Want To Do Big Things with IQ and Purge and even RG As they have all Helped me with my journey of being the Ninth Sister and now the Eighth Brother. Finally, I want to help people to have a better RP experience in all of IQ/Purge, and to Increase the Number of Lore sessions and dueling sessions late and Early in the day in general more lightsaber training such as saber discipline, Defensive Training and more.

Also to Continually Updated/Fix Documents so those people who use them will not have as much trouble as they used to use some of the old documents. Also to Bring More Semi Passive RP to IQ/Purge as we do not have much of that going on atm such as Jedi Encounter ore hunting mission. Finally to make sure the IQ/Purge Command Team is fully Functional, making sure they are active and also make sure they are causing No Trouble for the executive team.

I want become High Inquisitor because this will means i will be working closer to Royal guard and be able to help them a lot when needed, to keep a good relation, and doing Saber discipline and SIM to make sure the Royal Guards are having fun and enjoy there time as a Royal Guard while also being serious about it. 

I would like to set high standards for the Purge & Inquisitor's, ensuring that everyone is properly trained and know what they are doing. I would like to see more activity with our officers away with their duelling skills and saber discipline and, finally, I would like to ensure that we remain as professional and courteous to our fellow regiments.

How much game time do you have on the server? 

I Play Almost 10+ hour or more when not busy, 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953151720

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a commander for a Branch is to Keep the Branch Active, mature, and happy. As well as making sure your troopers have a good time when they hop on. The main purpose of Commanding a Branch is to not only oversee the Regiment, But induct Trainings, Punishments, and elect Commanding NCO's for your Regiment as you see fit.

And Commanders/Vice Commanders to talk about the Status on Officer's / NCO's, and how Improvement could be made and how we could benefit from the decision we make and do promotions & demotions accordingly, and to Work with your respected command making sure other Branches relations are good such as army and Naval Relations are kept in check making sure there as been no Reports on any of Your Command Teams such as MAJ+ and Below. Also to ensure the SOP Is being Followed to the T and making sure none of the rules are being broken or abused and to continually Updating this SOP Making sure nothing is out of date and also to maintain your Troops skills by always hosting training and PTs.

Make sure your Vice Commander/IQ lore is always on top and advertising the Regiment every chance they get to boost activity within the regiment. Finally Making sure the Roster is Update every Second such as Updating people's ranks and Updating LOA/ROA that are starting or finishing and Maintain your enlisted/NCO's and new troops activity by always doing something fun and new every day and doing lore session for the IQ/Purge so they can gain more knowledge and maybe even have fun during the session.

Also Make sure the IQ/Purge Officer core are also doing their respected activities for IQ/Purge. At the end of the day, I perform my duties as an Inquisitor and act seriously and respectably. I rarely never quarrel  with any of my Inquisitor, purge, or Royal Guard, simply following orders without question and replying when necessary.
 I am always here to help Inquisitor/Purge when they needed it., showing them what to do and how to do it along with taking charge with any of their problems/actions. Also to check If those officer are active and actually on during the prime hours, and if that officer notfilling his duties as a officer command team will punish or demote depending on how much they have done or if someone better could achieve there rank, we are always looking improve our officer team.

Overall, the main goal of being a High Inquisitor means that you are making sure your branch is to ensure that day-to-day operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, while also maintaining positive relationships with other battalions and ensuring that those within your branch or battalion are satisfied and eager to always work to their full potential. And as Inquisitorius High Command monitoring Vice Commander and Commanders and make sure they are doing their jobs along with tracking activity within the roster, While also working with them and getting their opinions on a matter.

Finally to Overseer Both Inquisitor, Purge and Royal Guard as The High Inquisitor will be the Second Hand to the Grand IQ, This means the role as high inquisitor is important making sure the command teams' are doing their job, also watching over them as we would like to make sure there are no problems within the Regiment, Also Making sure NCO/Officer are doing Trainings for their regiment and the right punishments are being given out and have availed reason to them. Finally Working with the Command Teams and keeping a good relations with them as we will have to work together to see who is worthy/Ready to move up the ranks and who would make a great Officer.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

Trust - Making sure all Relations of other Regiments are updated to date making sure there has been no Regiment Disrespect so we can keep good relations with other battalions and Do lots of SIMS with the other regiment to keep both sides in peak performance.

Experience - From the very start of my time on this server I Archived the Rank of Captain in Purge from helping lower NCO and Enlisted. To Becoming Senior Guard in Royal Guard doing lots of training making sure there is a constant influx of players joining the Regiments and making sure they are well trained and know everything they need knows to become an Senior Royal Guard. To Becoming a Captain in StormTroopers and Becoming Scout Lead and Reviving it back to its former glory and then working my way up to Vice Commander of ST achieving my first command rank ever and gaining knowledge that would later help me in my later Endeavours in the Server. Later taking a from the server and then come back joining shock and working my way up to Elite Jump Trooper Assistant Lead and almost achieving Lead and also becoming the Assistant Head of Training in Shock and overseer seeing the CPL in tryouts see if they are ready to advance to the next Rank Also Becoming a Havoc 1LT and Being the EODVL. And Lastly Working my way through the Inquisitorious rank and becoming IQ Lore, The Ninth Sister, and then becoming IQ Hand my First week in the position. And I have never been Striked. And lastly also becoming Eighth Brother

Dedicated - I Spend 8-13 Hours Daily and sometimes on Saturday and Sunday 12-15 On IQ. IQ Was my First Regiment starting on the 7/27/20 when I bought the Apprentices bundle I have always loved being in IQ and playing on it. Iv Become The Ninth Sister/Eighth Brother and have already made Several Documents For IQ and Purge and some in the making.

I Enjoy Playing with Purge, Inquisitor's and Royal Guard's, i believe that being an A Overseer of Them, will fulfill my desire to give my Time and Effort to help them as much as possible and to truly assist others when needed, like Overseeing and doing more for the Regiment because Half the command on LOA I would be able to step in and Help, assisting whenever possible in any circumstances.

How often can you be Online? 

Monday = 9/10 am BST >< 12am BST 
 Tuesday = 9/10 am BST >< 12am BST 
 Wednesday = 9/10 am BST >< 12am BST 
 Thursday = 9/10 am BST >< 12am BST 
 Friday = 9/10 am BST >< 1am BST 
 Saturday = 9/10 am BST >< 1am BST
 Sunday = 9/10 am BST >< 12am BST 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

1 (RDM Not active)

Thank you for taking the Time Read my Applicatio

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

+good person

+active

+shows dedication into IQ

+best eight brother i ever met

+good app

+Cant see a better person for this position due to the experience jaeger has

Jaeger you are a very and i mean very active iq that honestly really deserves the position and i cant see a better person than you, wish you the best luck

-manjini!

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+SUPER MEGA GIGA PLUS SUPPORT

- One of the best app's I have ever read

- Insanely Active

- Respected by all in Purge and IQ

- Very wise, and makes good choices for the benefit of IQ. 

- Very great to work under and works well with command.

- Hands down the best Eighth Brother

- Has been working extra hard due to the lack of a 2nd sister and a Purge commander (While excelling at his job)

- Has show the ability and knowledge to lead command in being IQ hand multiple times.

Jager is more than ready to be High IQ and I believe he is the best choice for the position.

• Thanks 1

IMPRP Former Purge Commander and Eighth Brother

-PurgeRP- -IQRP-

• Manager

+Support

Very Active

Does a lot for IQ/Purge/RG

Great Application really shows that you're dedicated and wanting to help Inquistorius

Very Friendly

Does a crazy amount of SIM's and Trainings

Experienced with Command 

Works very well with the Command Team

Good luck Jaeger! I really hope you get it🙂

• Heart-Eyes 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

18 minutes ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

- Insanely Active

- Has been working extra hard due to the lack of a 2nd sister and a Purge commander (While excelling at his job)

- Has show the ability and knowledge to lead command in being IQ hand multiple times.

Jager is more than ready to be High IQ and I believe he is the best choice for the position.

49 minutes ago, robertomanjini said:

+MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

+good person

+active

+good app

Jaeger you are a very and i mean very active iq that honestly really deserves the position and i cant see a better person than you, wish you the best luck

-manjini!

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

-Ever since getting IQ command he's been IQ Hand.

-Active

-Works well with others

-Has a good balance of being fun/strict

-The absolute very best choice for this.

Good Luck MY DRILLA!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

When I used to play on Imperial rp I had amazing interactions with Jaeger, He is one of the nicest persones I've ever seen. He is also very chill and basing of other supports he is doing great within his battalion. So I believe he deserves this!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

The Biggest Support

-Amazing Guy

-Knows the switch between fun and being mature

-Will do amazing things for IQ and Purge

-A massive amount of activity

-Best choice for High IQ

You will always be the Eighth Brother to me, Good luck man x

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to perfect for high command 
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
-Would be a great fit for high inquisitor
Good luck kabab Despacito.thumb.gif.88423b6e6698ce5baffcc352f1671f8f.gif

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

3 hours ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

- Insanely Active

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

4 hours ago, SawickM said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

-Ever since getting IQ command he's been IQ Hand.

-Active

-Works well with others

-Has a good balance of being fun/strict

-The absolute very best choice for this.

Good Luck MY DRILLA!

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

4 hours ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

- Insanely Active

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP

SCPRP [ SEC SFC Storm]

Overwhelming +Support
Although I do not necessarily play any longer, in my time as SHC and working with IQ I believe this person would be the most fit for the position based on their overall interactivity with IQ and persistence within the battalion. I think this person will be an essential additional member for all Inquisitor on the High Command side of things. Best of luck for this new position.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

5 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Active

Great Application really shows that you're dedicated and wanting to help Inquistorius

Very Friendly

Experienced with Command 

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

6 hours ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

- Insanely Active

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

6 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Active

Very Friendly

Experienced with Command 

Good Luck Jaeger!!!!!!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

6 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Active

Very Friendly

Experienced with Command 

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

BIG +SUPPORT

- I can definitely say that this man 100% deserves the position.

-You will not find a better person for the job in the current state of IQ Command.

-Active literally everyday and does so much for IQ and Purge it's insane.

-Does the roster literally all the time, when I was Second Sister I could never hardly even get to it.

-He leads very well and knows what he's doing.

-Very friendly guy and easy to get along with.

-If you need any help with anything within IQ, Jaeger is the guy to go to.

{So many other things I can say about this man but I will keep it short}

"He deserves the position, just give it to him." ~ Mando

~But keep in mind this guy is super cringe and a furry!~

GIF.gif

Edited by StrikerHD

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

37 minutes ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

- I can definitely say that this man 100% deserves the position.

-You will not find a better person for the job in the current state of IQ Command.

-Active literally everyday and does so much for IQ and Purge it's insane.

-Does the roster literally all the time, when I was Second Sister I could never hardly even get to it.

-He leads very well and knows what he's doing.

-Very friendly guy and easy to get along with.

-If you need any help with anything within IQ, Jaeger is the guy to go to.

{So many other things I can say about this man but I will keep it short}

"He deserves the position, just give it to him." ~ Mando

~But keep in mind this guy is super cringe and a furry!~

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

10 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

+good person

+active

+good app

-manjini!

-support: very cringe /s

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

17 hours ago, BigBarbecueTime said:

- Insanely Active

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

19 hours ago, Kev said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
-Would be a great fit for high inquisitor
Good luck!

Great IQ Lore and is ready for the position 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor