1 member has voted

1. 1. Subways Officer app

• fit for position
    • is not fit for position

What is your in-game name?

Subway

What is your current rank?

1SGT

How much time do you have on the server`?

3 weeks in game but have been with the server for at least 4 months maybe more.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? 

when i first joined shock i was known to be a minge and general milford didnt think i should have gotten a tryout at all, throughout my time in shock i have become a very respectable part of the battalion also the sub battalion STF. when there was no STF lead i stepped up even though i wasnt a lead or assistant lead and i hosted tryouts multiple times because i wanted my sub battalion to stay active and before i went on loa i knew i need to get as many STF as i could. So thats exactly what i did i hosted probably the most STF tryouts that have ever been hosted because even though my sub battalion isnt that great, having more people and having a strong reputation and showing of people in the sub battalion could keep it alive. whenever i do something that i really care about which is the shock battalion in this case i always perform to my max ability and i love all the people i have met through shock even though when i joined we were in a rough patch and were going through vice commanders like taco bell goes through my digestive system i was there to do whatever i could to make the shock battalion better and give all people who are in shock a better reputation on the isd.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? 

my time on the ISD has included the following. being apart of the royal guard and learning valuable responsibility lessons there and now i am a high ranking Shadow guard and people know i have a natural leader aspect so when they have problems they come to me also since i am a staff member i know the responsibility and care that comes with the title 2ndLT. i feel i can be trusted with this position because most people who know me and have been in a battalion with me can vouch for me that when i am put to the test the hard stuff doesnt faze me i am a D1 college athlete so i know when its time to be serious and i know when it is an appropriate time to goof off also even though i am not assistant lead in STF most of the high ranking STF members are on LOA so i take on the Role of doing trainings for STF doing Sims and so on so i think if i can manage my STF members and keep my sub battalion strong why wouldnt i be trust worthy with an officer position 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? 

if i get chosen for this position i will do the following. first thing would be to hold my other shock members to the same standards i would myself because in the sop it states shock is supposed to be one of the most serious battalions on the ship and we have been having a problem with that and everyone who knows me knows iam not and aggressive person so even if it was a CPT or a higher ranking member than me maybe got out of line and did something minge i would respectfully in my calm soothing voice just ease that person back on the right track. another thing i can bring along with holding my fellow shock to a high standard would be to bring a little bit more discipline into play my time in royal guard has really shown me what it means to have discipline and what it means to be in the battalion and all the things that come with it we are tasked with the most important jobs on the ship and for that you need to go through very very hard training especially when your a shadow guard like i am. iam not trying to boast about any positions i have on the ship i just want to get the word out that iam a very responsible person and you can hold me to it i follow orders and can also discipline respectfully i know how to handle things thats why iam apart of staff. another thing i can bring to the battalion includes determination. my entire life i have struggled with learning because i have disgraphia thats why these paragraphs your reading probably have alot of punctuation errors and run on sentences but atleast i am willing to put forth my best effort. putting aside the fact that its embarassing to have people read my writing because its so bad. but in conclusion i can bring alot to the battalion and i hope you could have me as an officer.

How active can you be? 5-10 hrs a day depending on work and school and sports

Edited by Subway
rank change

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

Pending
Your application is currently under review by Shock Command. We wish to see more activity and completing the duties of NCO's from you before posting a decision. Thank you for your patience.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

ACCEPTED
Congratulations, please speak to Myself Or Ted for training.

• Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel