Using Mobile Phones Suddgestion Idea Maybe? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? -  To be able to have Phones on the server!

Why should we add it? - So people can communicate to each other aswell as just using and typing in the ingame chat of OOC/PM's/Adverts etc

What are the advantages of having this? - This would bring vast majority Roleplay Expierence to the server of being able to have a GPS on the phone of locations of how far away they are if your walking or even driving, being able to advert your business's and people can look at them on their phones E.G Gun stores and other legal/illegal Business's and being able to text message other people aswell as ringing them on their phone if your ofc not next to each other ingame and find out where they are or just chatting to them on VIA phone when ever u want!

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone!

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2011745721&searchtext=McPhone

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6972

Here's a Video of it aswell: 

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Ecott changed the title to Using Mobile Phones Suddgestion Idea Maybe?

if its possible and is actually used than hell yeah +Support. no idea if that file size is too large not really familiar with stuff like that

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support

Depending on how it would effect the server, it would be a great addition for people to talk between each other without telling the entire server. It is great RP flavor as well

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

Depending on how it would effect the server, it would be a great addition for people to talk between each other without telling the entire server. It is great RP flavor as well

this would be so cool to have as it would bring good roleplay into the server it would also stop adverts being used for no reason 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support
this is a great idea and I think it would be cool to have this

But keep in mind this has been suggested before and it got denied I cant find that post though

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support

I've seen this well executed on a couple Arma 3 servers, if done right this would add major role play possibilities and generally a more realistic feel to policeRP.

I know we had some sort of phone system for the old 911 calls, I'm curious to know why it was removed and if it would have any significance to this cellphone idea.

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

On 7/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Burner said:

+Support

If its not too big I love the idea!

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 7/3/2021 at 5:36 PM, ICE said:

+Support
this is a great idea and I think it would be cool to have this

But keep in mind this has been suggested before and it got denied I cant find that post though

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

On 7/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, John Newsom said:

+Support

If its not too large then I believe it will great for rp

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

I would love this

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

On 7/16/2021 at 10:32 PM, Spike II said:

+support

as long as it doesn’t cause too many problems clientside then absolutely this would be a good idea.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 7/17/2021 at 1:41 PM, MJTHEOG said:

-Support 
I am pretty sure this already got denied 
Not really useful This is Gmod not GTA we have adverts PMs Ect.

could you go more in how this wouldn't be great  for gmod also have you tried these add-ons before the phone will add way more roleplay than adverts or what ever 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+Support

Phones would be great to increase RP!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor