Mori Blue Officer Application

spcjdavis25

What is your In Game Name?  Dext

What is your In Current Rank? Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name? Mori Blue

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? I have been in Inferno Squad since 6/16/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I joined the server a few weeks ago with no intent to stay and play, but I decided to stay around for another hour and saw Inferno Squad tryouts being held. I thought it would be fun so I tried out and passed. Now I am almost always on the server and on the IF job. I have engaged myself with the battalion and the server. I love this battalion and always have fun with everyone whenever I get on the server and on the job.  I believe getting the officer position would allow me to be able to do more to help out with the battalion. Being an officer would allow me to have more responsibilities which I would have no problem fulfilling. Whenever there are no Events going on or it is early in the morning or late at night I always try to host tryouts and I would love to host more sims and training during these times. This is why I would like to become an officer.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] I would be able to assist the Inferno Squad Command by fulfilling my responsibilities while they are not on. With my past experiences as an officer and leading I would be able to train and help anyone to become a better soldier. I am able to get on the server early in the morning and am able to stay on the server late at night. I will be able to make sure the enlisted understand their duties and what they’re supposed to do.  I will also be able to help any NCO who needs it. I would act as a kind role model for anyone who needs one and one who also shows compassion to anyone who needs it but also knowing when to be strict whenever someone is misbehaving or minging. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. Yes I have experience being an officer. I have been an officer on militaryRP reaching the rank of COL in the Rangers. I have also reached the rank of Brigadier General in the Marines. In my time being an officer on militaryRP I engaged heavily in training our personnel to form them into strong and capable leaders. 

What Qualifications would you bring to the Inferno Squad Officer Team?  Some Qualifications I can bring to the Inferno Squad Officer Team are

- Team work

-Leadership

-Kindness

-Communication Skills

-Patience 

-Eagerness to improve

-Eagerness to learn 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  I do understand

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

SSL Nozel Silva IF5

+Support

Active

Good amount of weekly tryouts 

Very communicative

Easy to talk to

Would make a great officer.

Good luck!

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

1 hour ago, ire said:

+Support

Active

Very communicative

Easy to talk to

Good luck!

Nothing else to say, all around great NCO. Will be happy to see him as officer.

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

22 hours ago, ire said:

+Support

Active

Very communicative

Easy to talk to

Good luck!

All of your peers believe in you. And I trust their judgement Good Luck! 👍

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

ACCEPTED!

Contact a LTSL+ for your training and whitelist, request tags in discord and congratulate yourself on your new rank!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png