12 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve this position?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock EJTAL LTCOL Dead 2333

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in shock for a while now and have seen shock go through many phases. During every single one I have always viewed shock as family no matter what and now I want to play a bigger role in this wonderful battalion and help it grow even better. About a month ago Shock was going through one of the worst periods I have ever seen it go through, with commanders constantly getting thrown out due to not being fit for the position and as a whole seeing shock suffer. I'm happy to see that this battalion is now thriving under the leadership of our current commanders and I would love nothing more then to join them and assist them in making Shock an amazing battalion again. I feel I have been able to assist in some ways in my position now but I want to help more and be able to do more for my battalion that I call home.ย 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 week (309 hours) I've been apart of this community for 3 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Shock Vice Commanders purpose is to be an example to the rest of the battalion, of what to do and what is right and wrong. They are guides and leaders to the rest of the battalion and have heavy influence on the direction of the battalion. They are also to assist the Commander with his duties and to spread out the work load so that to ensure everything continues to run smoothly in the battalion. Shock Command must be up to date with the laws and any changes made aboard the ISD and to make sure that the law is being enforced fairly and justly. Above all else, any Commander must make sure they their battalion is fun to be in, that players enjoy being under their Command and don't feel oppressed but rather free to express themselves and enjoy the server as this is still a game at the end of the day. They must be understanding and approachable when presented with problems. The end goal by achieving all of this is a thriving battalion that is respected and loved by those inside it and out.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted with this position becauseย  of my actions in the battalion. I believe I have shown dedication since the day I have the joined the battalion and I will continue to do so everyday. I am known and trusted by those in Shock and the community when it comes to leading or just coming to me for everyday problems. I feel I have improved on my duties as an officer by increasing the amount of sim's I have done and I try to make shock a friendly environment and a pleasant experience for everyone regardless if they are in shock or not. I feel I am ready to take on the responsibilities of a commanding position and I plan to do them to the best of my abilities.ย 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be a lot more active as of late due to life slowing down and my schedule opening up again.
I can be active for 6-10 hours a day or even longer. I can be reached out to anytime as well through discord.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do not have any warnings to this date

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application! Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Edited by TheDeadGuy

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shockย Commander Dead|

ย 

+Support

Pros:

• You are next in line for the position, rank-wise.
  • Your application is good and concise.
  • Your activity has been good in the past week but beyond that is about average.
  • You have no Warnings/Strikes

Cons

• Not really a con but: I'm not 100% of your conduct in the battalion so other shock members will have to provide their input.

ย 

Good Luck!ย ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Nacho
  • Thanks 1

Retired Starfighter Corpsย Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

+SUPPORTย 

- Been in shock for a very long time

- Dedicated to the battalion

- Active

- Nice guy

- Fit for the job

Good luck Dead!

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COLย | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

-support.ย 

-hasnt been active in ages except for the past few days

I've never personally heard him be very big on shock and to my knowledge has never even put ideas in

Not exactly reliable die to the activity and ive never seen or heard from anyone else anything good about him in shockย 

Not a bad guy and I've never had a problem with him but he's in no position to be asking for vice because he hasn't shown that he is ready and hasn't shown interest for ages.

Maybe reapply when you've got more time back than doing it a few days after your return and put a bit of work into it then maybe you'll be ready for it.

7 minutes ago, KoaHH said:

-support.ย 

-hasnt been active in ages except for the past few days

I've never personally heard him be very big on shock and to my knowledge has never even put ideas in

Not exactly reliable die to the activity and ive never seen or heard from anyone else anything good about him in shockย 

Not a bad guy and I've never had a problem with him but he's in no position to be asking for vice because he hasn't shown that he is ready and hasn't shown interest for ages.

Maybe reapply when you've got more time back than doing it a few days after your return and put a bit of work into it then maybe you'll be ready for it.

I was on roa for 2 weeks due to life problems butย I was never heavily inactive during any period as Iย still tried to hop on for 3 hours or more whenever I could. My activity is going to be increasing alot now as ive stated in my app.

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shockย Commander Dead|

ย 

On 6/30/2021 at 10:14 AM, Nacho said:

+Support

Pros:

• Your activity has been good in the past week but beyond that is about average.

Cons

• Not really a con but: I'm not 100% of your conduct in the battalion so other shock members will have to provide their input.

ย 

Good Luck!ย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

+Support

-Good, Funny guy

-Activity has been good recently and He intends to keep it going

-Has the Potentialย to assist the battalion and makes good Decision

-Support

-Doesnโ€™t think about what he is saying sometimes and can act without thinking.

• Thanks 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

ย 

1 hour ago, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support

-Good, Funny guy

-Support

-Doesnโ€™t think about what he is saying sometimes and can act without thinking.

ย 

Former: Grand Inquisitorย ย |ย  Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support

-Good, Funny guy

-Support

ย 

• Thanks 1

Purge HVYALย MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

+Support
+Fun to be around
+Active
+Best Shock I have met in a while
+Good App

• Thanks 1

ย Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloonsย 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 6/30/2021 at 1:14 PM, Nacho said:

+Support

Pros:

Cons

ย 

Good Luck!ย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR ||ย Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Formerย Imperial RP Senior Administratorย || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Formerย Imperial RP Gamemaster VIIย || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 6/30/2021 at 10:03 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORTย 

- Active

- Nice guy

- Fit for the job

Good luck Dead!

+Massive support

-Very dedicated to the battalion! (mans has been in shock and seen hell and back and hes still here !)

-Very active

-Great leader

-Wonderful guy over all, very understanding and helpful!

-I have nothing but amazing memories and times with this man! very fun to be around yet very serious at times! I believe he is the best possible choice for the position and will do more than meet the expectations set for him

I wish you the very best of luck !

• Thanks 1

|ย  ย Head Administratorย ย |ย  Director of Intelligenceย ย |

| Death Trooper Commanderย |ย Epsilon-11 Commanderย |ย Alpha-1 Commander |ย High General Goatย |ย Shock Vice Commanderย |

+SUPPORTย 

- Been in shock for a very long time and as a fellow shock i see him fit for thisย 

- Activeย 

- Nice guyย 

- Fit for the job

atta boy get that promotionย Despacito.thumb.gif.88423b6e6698ce5baffcc352f1671f8f.gif

EX Shock VCMDRย  | EX Naval Captainย  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

On 7/1/2021 at 12:03 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORTย 

- Active

- Nice guy

- Fit for the job

Good luck Dead!

ย 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitorย ย ย / Ex.ย Leadย Administratorย /ย Ex.ย High Command / Ex.ย Support Advisor /ย  Ex.ย Senior Diplomat

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, afterย intensiveย reviewย by Army High Command, this application has beenย Denied.ย 
You may re-apply in two weeks!

Please Speak to "Marshal Commander Bean" in Teamspeak.ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ