Littlemorgo15s Trial Mod Application - Denied

littlemorgo15

1.What is your in-game name?: Sample

2.What is your steam name?:[GL] Littlemorgo15

3.What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:585729815

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes on a server called cavalandRP I was  Admin

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) march 10 2021

6.What date did you make your forums account? i cant remember like march 20 2021

7.Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : gold

8.How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 19 

9.Have you donated? yes 20 dollars

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11.Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12.Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: yes

13.Timezone:BMT

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I can be staff this is because I want to help the server in anyway I am on the server even if there is only not that many people on, I am willing to put in the time and effort into being staff so I can make sure everyone enjoys their time while playing the server and I want to make sure no one minges and  breaks server rules. I don't like anyone breaking rules I don't like it and if I was staff I will make sure that everyone is treated fairly and punished accordingly I promise I’ll never abuse my powers on staff I want to be a influence for everyone playing the server I used to be staff on another server and I want to get back into being staff because I want to help this wonderful community be free of minges and rule breakers I want to make the server a happy, wholesome and enjoyable place for everyone to hangout and RP. On a different note if you have not met me in game I am Irish I would also like to be staff because when any other staff are asleep I am  on the server and every time I am on the server there is a lot  of minges I want to stop this from happening so if I was chosen for staff I will hop  on the server and make sure even a little player base of five or ten people are still happy and no one is breaking the rules.

16.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: so first i would bring him/her to a sit and tell them you are getting reported for Mass RDM and would tell him to calm down a gag him and tell him you are gonna be warned for Mass RDM and staff disrespect and jailed for 600 seconds and tell him to read over motd ill tell him to do !motd

-Support

u can’t gag/mute or also jail for 600Seconds (only 300 as Trial Mod)

also got warned recently

doesent really unterstand the rules

inmature

Good Luck!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support
Most Recent Warns Are From 2 Weeks Ago Wait A Bit Longer
I Would Suggest Reading The Rules More Often

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199131725359

Other Than Those Things I Am Fine With You

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, GL Vader said:

-Support

u can’t gag/mute or also jail for 600Seconds (only 300 as Trial Mod)

also got warned recently

doesent really unterstand the rules

inmature

Good Luck!

Mingy. Very immature 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support

Doesn’t look like you read the staff handbook on what you can and can’t do as a Trial Mod

Mingey

Has recent warns

Immaturity is a big problem 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

44 minutes ago, ragle said:

-Support

Doesn’t look like you read the staff handbook on what you can and can’t do as a Trial Mod

Mingey

Has recent warns

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-support

due to more the recent experiences with you IG with staff sits and RP situations too. 

My advice is to play and gain a better reputation within the community and re apply then. Best to luck!

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

-Support

each time you apply for staff you show little to no improvement on your reputation within gaming light. also i rarely even see you on and im usually on for 8+ hours a day. i recommend you work on your reputation, you can do this by getting more active on forums and joining departments. everyone makes mistakes and i agree strongly in second chances but this isn't your time for staff.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 6/30/2021 at 7:16 AM, ICE said:

-Support
Most Recent Warns Are From 2 Weeks Ago Wait A Bit Longer
I Would Suggest Reading The Rules More Often

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199131725359

Other Than Those Things I Am Fine With You

Good luck though!

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 6/30/2021 at 10:44 AM, ragle said:

-Support

Mingey

Has recent warns

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

-Support

Has shown to very problematic

Has a slight temper issue

Has no poll on application

Doesn't seem to understand how to handle staff sits

Doesn't seem to have read the handbook

Overall just not a good fit for staff In my opinion

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

5 hours ago, Burner said:

-Support

19 warns and one was sorta recent

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

- Support

- No Poll

-High amounts of warns, with recent, also no SS of warns

-Last question could use a lot of work, you have nothing about banning, or trying to work with the person to get their side

-Written section is copy and pasted from previous application (read the whole thing over, only difference is a single ' in don't)

-Forums creation date is listed on your profile, so there should be no reason to get this wrong

-Can be immature at times

Overall I don't think you are fit for staff at all currently. I would work on your application heavily, read over the staff handbook and get a grasp on everything in it, don't get warned, and work on your reputation 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, Burner said:

-Support

i think your cool guy i just dont feel that your ready for staff just yet good luck tho best of luck ❤️

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 6/30/2021 at 4:44 PM, ragle said:

-Support

Mingey

Has recent warns

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 6/30/2021 at 12:00 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support
19 Warns
App Needs Work

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team