Player Report- Accepted

SourAY

Your in game name: Sourg

The player's in game name: Magic

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:106454852

What did the player do: Stalling. 

Acts of Stalling

Requesting demands that do not benefit you or your overall goal.

Requesting the same demands repeatedly after them being denied.

Coming to an agreement on a demand, and then going back on said decision.

- "Requesting the same demands repeatedly after them being denied."

Magic here kept requesting tactical, when he was not present on scene and I gave him other options for negotiator(present on scene). When I said he could not get tactical which would mean that demand would be denied. Still after it being denied they Kept requesting him.

Also you could argue it is Metagame. Yes they could of seen tactical earlier in the street. But what if tactical is dead or kidnapped. If the officer is not on Scene where they can be seen or told they are on scene how would they know that person exist to be a negotiator.

Edit: Also just realized Magic said "Put the fubar away". Which in MOTD "Hands up/weapons away" is a demand. After making a demand they request a new negotiator.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: no beef Magic

Edited by Sourg

-Support
As he wasn't even stalling he was just asking for a different negotiator and you refused to call over radio for tactical
also this report makes no sense as he was asking for a negotiator as you didn't even try to call over radio
??? I don't see a issue with what he was doing

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

You never called over radio to see if he can come to the scene. So there's no rule broken.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support

That was not stalling, it was a valid demand you did not even call over radio

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

-Support
You were denying a valid demand without even trying to help us, also make sure to show the whole side. Seems like NITRP to me, as you just started shooting into cafe without even thinking. 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

-YOU were refusing to call for Tactical on radio. If you actually called for him on radio and they heard it, they wouldn't have kept asking for him.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

4 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
You were denying a valid demand without even trying to help us, also make sure to show the whole side. Seems like NITRP to me, as you just started shooting into cafe without even thinking. 

-Support

Magic didn't break any rules in this situation

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-support

wtf were you doing?

i mean, he asked for Tactical i dont see how thats stalling. also you FailRP'd by shooting him.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E