Dano's Support Team Application - [DENIED]

Dano

In-Game Name: Dano

Steam Name: [GL] Dano

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147818384

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin/ET

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily around 8-12 hours

How often do you use discord? I always have it open and check any pings I get almost instantly

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would want to join the support team because I love helping other people (It's also one of the reasons I joined the staff team).
Also, I just want to help out the new players who join our community by helping them with what they might need as fast and well as possible.
And because as far as I've seen people in the GMT timezone like me have to wait a little bit for support so it may be discouraging for the GMT players if it takes a little while, so that's one of the main reasons I would want to join the support team.
Also, I always strive to do better and better myself so I think joining the support team would grand me more experience with helping people.
I always put 100% into whatever I do so I think that this would be a great way to prove myself and show that I can handle this.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am active on TeamSpeak and discord every day so I could take quite a lot of support cases and help out the people with stuff they may need quickly and help them to the best of my abilities.
I also have a lot of experience helping people already as I am an admin on SCPRP so I know how to act professionally.
I also love working with new people so I think that joining the support team would be something I could quite enjoy.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello, my name is Dano and I will be assisting you today! What seems to be the issue you're having?

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

• 2 weeks later...