Micros' Officer Application   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Micro become an officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name? Lord IV FSMicro

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:179486784

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? Coming up on 1 month

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I want to be an officer because I feel as if I could be a good and proper leader and follower at the same time. There will be times where I have to take control of PDBs or even take lead over both Purge & IQ, both I can say is not very hard for me most times. Leading IQ & Purge can be quite fun in my opinion especially during events, if not that I wish to be able to do more sims with Purge, IQ, and possibly other regiments. Over this past month I have been trying to be known by most Purge & IQ along with trying to get along with other regiments and I feel as if I have good relations with most people that I have spoken to, I also try to show how well I can handle a lead rank position for other to trust me more when I am trying to take lead if I have no one else over me. I love helping others and I feel the officer position can also let me help people in more of a, stern but formal/friendly tone, depending on what it is will pick formal or friendly.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I can help with IQ Command with hosting trainings regularly, making sure to try and keep activity up, and doing sims normally when possible, along with those I can also take lead very easily incase there is another that isn't doing the best or not giving enough orders for a mass amount of troops. I can also help by assisting with any issues on forums since I have a good past with making, editing, and proofing many forums, applications, etc... I am willing to help with almost anything, I am very intent on helping others especially if needed my special officers and my higher ups.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? Experience with lead positions in the past, forum creation, charisma, and a more calm and level head most of the time if not all of the time. 

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Yes just not in this server as of now

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes

+ Support

- He is highly dedicated to Purge and IQ 

- Is always making sure enlisted and NCO are doing the correct things.

- Never once had a problem with micro and is a very likable fellow.

- Takes lead whenever possible and while officers are not on, leads the enlisted and lower NCO.

Just wanna say, I have a first hand view of Micro's performance and I can confidently say he has benefitted the battalion in a great many ways. He is capable and is always understanding when it comes to the enlisted and lower NCO. He guides them whenever they are clueless and that is a great factor within a leader, a leader always guides and takes advice from his peers. He is very easy to get along with and I think he can further benefit the battalion as a Purge Officer, he has my full support. GL micro!

16 minutes ago, KUFF said:

+ Support

- He is highly dedicated to Purge and IQ 

- Is always making sure enlisted and NCO are doing the correct things.

- Never once had a problem with micro and is a very likable fellow.

- Takes lead whenever possible and while officers are not on, leads the enlisted and lower NCO.

Just wanna say, I have a first hand view of Micro's performance and I can confidently say he has benefitted the battalion in a great many ways. He is capable and is always understanding when it comes to the enlisted and lower NCO. He guides them whenever they are clueless and that is a great factor within a leader, a leader always guides and takes advice from his peers. He is very easy to get along with and I think he can further benefit the battalion as a Purge Officer, he has my full support. GL micro!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-=ACCEPTED=-
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions.
*Congrats, Do not Fail Us*

{ Contact any Executive command member or come straight to me if am on. }

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF