Confusing FBI event and Event Staff..report??

Fallender Femboy

Topic Title

AdminName - Admin Report

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. Your In-game:

Lance Cadente

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:553612826

3. The admin's name in-game:

Chellergy

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

STEAM_0:1:57549878

5. What did the admin do:

Fail-rp?  Two event team staff were role-playing as FBI Agents, they were found in CI base,  I tried asking them for ID but they pointed their gun at me so me and another CI agent got into a gunfight with them. I was super confused because I had no idea why the FBI was in CI's base, or why the FBI was even apart of SCP-RP. The second instance is where the (potential) rule break happened. CI was raiding at gate A and the two FBI agents came and got into a argument with CI, CI fired upon them and they shot back, then MTF rolled in and CI eliminated them. I captured one of the FBI agents and took him to the interrogation room for questioning. Me and another RND operator were about to ask him questions because at this point I had NO idea what was going on. The staff team would not answer my question when I asked why FBI was in CI base, I had no idea there was an event. When we got into the Interrogation room Chellergy began to break out of our restraints. I suspect they were using a auto-clicker because they broke out in like 6 seconds. When me and the other RND agent attempted to fear-rp him/she would not listen, they ran out of the door and left. Some CI operator was telling us to let them run away.. It was REALLY confusing. I just wish that the event team told us that they were apart of an event or SOMETHING. There was no communication. When I got brought into a Admin sit with Tree, even he said he had no idea there was an event, he didn't really know what to say either. At this point the event team member had already logged off. I just wanted to post this because I was extremely confused and I wanted to make it known that this happened.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

My Instant Replay only goes back to 7 minutes, I dont have video evidence, I hope that Chellergy can just be honest, I just want to know what the event was for and why they broke out of our cuffs.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Nothing, just make it more known that there is an event ongoing.

8. Any extra information:

• Dislike 6

10 minutes ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

I think you posted on the wrong place this is for Imperial RP

This is SCP.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

-No Evidence

-" just wanted to post this because I was extremely confused and I wanted to make it known that this happened." is not a valid reason to report them?

-"I suspect they were using a auto-clicker because they broke out in like 6 seconds." probably just tried to break out then used !uncuff.

-"7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Nothing, just make it more known that there is an event ongoing.". Why not just dm them on discord and ask them then?

Edit: ik you may be new to the server but i will say it anyways. Look at tab list? Or maybe read chat when your superiors told you not to kidnap them and when you proceeded to anyways?

Garrysmod Screenshot 2021.06.26 - 20.10.39.86 (2).png

Edited by Pills
  • Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

28 minutes ago, Pills said:

-Support

-No Evidence

-" just wanted to post this because I was extremely confused and I wanted to make it known that this happened." is not a valid reason to report them?

-"I suspect they were using a auto-clicker because they broke out in like 6 seconds." probably just tried to break out then used !uncuff.

Nothing, just make it more known that there is an event ongoing.". Why not just dm them on discord and ask them then?

Edit: ik you may be new to the server but i will say it anyways. Look at tab list? Or maybe read chat when your superiors told you not to kidnap them and when you proceeded to anyways?

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

26 minutes ago, Pills said:

-Support

-No Evidence

What even is this report?? No evidence first of all and second event team can do events like this. Also if you want to see if theres a event ongoing just uh open tab menu and see if there are ET on the job. Please dont make a staff/ET report unless you have a actuall reason.

• Like 1

-Support

Event team guidelines show no restrictions within this event, so I give this a -Support. Another reason is because you have 0 evidence. If you wanted to make it known that it happend, bring it to a Senior Event Team, or staff. As Pills said, they can break out using !uncuff, so thats also no valid reason to report someone. Make sure you read the event team guidelines before you make a report on this type of stuff. While I do understand, you were confused; you should not automatically make a report.

- Nova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Personally, I was not a fan of the event, but there was no rulebreaking happening. So, -Support,

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.