Recron's Trial Mod Application (SCP RP) - Denied

Recron

Does Recron deserve T-Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Recron

What is your steam name?: Recron XA12

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:607422292

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Recron#8814

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I am former GL Imperial RP Staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): February 9th, 2021.

What date did you make your forums account?: May 27th, 2021.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?:

1 On Imperial RP for ARDM.

And One on SCP RP for RDMx2 (Pretty sure this warn is false. Me the Admin are just not sure to remove it.)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Bronze.

Are you a staff member in another community?: No.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes, And I fully understand it.

Timezone: EST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am a Highly Active and Trustworthy person. I have much experience with this community and as I said, I used to be Trial Moderator already. First, I will start with my activity. During school, I can be on from 4 PM Est - 8:30 PM Est. And during weekends, 7:30 AM Est - 10 PM Est. (Unless I have something Planned) I am a previous Trial Mod, so if they thought I was trustworthy, than I think you can too. I can easily understand things quickly and I wont be a pain to deal with. Finally, on another SCP RP server, I was a Nu-7 CMDR. I know how to handle rulebreaking. And I know how to deal with other things. I am fully familiar with the MOTD and I know how to deal with sits, cause back in Imperial RP I had a few sits. Thank you!

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would start to tell them why he/she was brought to to the Admin sit, and ask them why they were Mass RDMing. If they begin to cuss at me I would gag them. I would then give them a another opportunity to speak in chat and explain themselves.  If they comply, I would lower the punishment but not to much, maybe like a day or two. The I would call an Admin to handle the ban/warn. If they still cuss at me I will then mute them. I would then check the logs to make sure it was them. I would call for a Admin+ to come ban and warn him for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. If he LTAP's I would do the same, and check the logs, then I would increase the ban, and add another reason.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: I would Simply mute and gag all the players to try to get them to calm down. I would then try continue the sit ungagging one player at a time so they stay calm. Judging by how the players acted and depending on the situation, I would try to figure out why the sit occured, and who should be punished. Depending on severity of the situation, I would call an Admin+ to handle a punishment like a ban.

Edited by RyzenC4

+Support

-Been GL staff already

-Solid scenario questions

-Seems to be chill judging by forum history, nothing toxic/inappropriate

-Don’t like the warns but there are only 2, I’ve seen worse, especially if Recron is right and the warn wasn’t really valid

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

-Been GL staff already

-Don’t like the warns but there are only 2, I’ve seen worse, especially if Recron is right and the warn wasn’t really valid

I see no reason why you wouldn't do well in staff

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Overall, I suppose -Support

I have a few issues about your application 

1. Question 13 "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):"
Its 134 words. 

2. Q1 of your scenario questions is a solid answer, but for Q2 we're looking for what YOU would do to try and fix the situation rather than passing it off to someone higher. This is still a situation you can handle as a T-mod by yourself. 

3. I don't exactly know who you are, but according to your warns:
06/20/2021, RDM x2
Whether it's false or not, it leaves a bad impression especially when it's so recent.

I think you need a little more time on the server and speak with other SCP community members so they can get to know you. Then I may change my answer in the future. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

well I am a +/- support

this is the reason for my -support 

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

Overall, I suppose -Support

I have a few issues about your application 

1. Question 13 "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):"
Its 134 words. 

2. Q1 of your scenario questions is a solid answer, but for Q2 we're looking for what YOU would do to try and fix the situation rather than passing it off to someone higher. This is still a situation you can handle as a T-mod by yourself. 

3. I don't exactly know who you are, but according to your warns:
06/20/2021, RDM x2
Whether it's false or not, it leaves a bad impression especially when it's so recent.

I think you need a little more time on the server and speak with other SCP community members so they can get to know you. Then I may change my answer in the future. 

this is my +support

10 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

-Been GL staff already

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021