Should MiniEpic be a Admin?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a admin?

• Yes, (Explain).
    • No, (Explain).

1.What is your in-game name?:MiniEpic

2.What is your steam name?:[GL] MiniEpic

3.What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:195322115

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I have experience as I am a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP.

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Oct, 2019

6.What date did you make your forums account? May 12th 2020

7.Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Senior Moderator

8.How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 image.thumb.png.e3054ff36e643662c0d56c79bcdaf8ac.png 

9.Have you donated? No

10.What rank are you applying for? Admin

11.Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.Have you read the Staff Guidelines at

13. Timezone: EST

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Drippy (Superadmin PRP) Will (PRP Superadmin) Magic (PRP Superadmin) Zerg (PRP Superadmin) Eternity (PRP Manager)

15.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Reason why I believe I deserve the rank of Admin is that I have been a community member for about 3 years. To add to the reason above I have been a Staff Member for about 5-6 months from what I remember, I have also been Senior Moderator for about 4 months or 3 for that I have experience of being Senior Moderator. Next reason why I believe I deserve admin is that I can remain professional being admin or staff. Adding to my last reason I can be mature being Admin and I can be respectful to Community Members and other Staff members. While I am admin I can handle situations with a good attitude and with respect. Another reason why I feel that I should be Admin is that I can help other Staff members with situations or questions, I can also help out late at night such as 2 or 1 AM. 

16.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do if it was a report (Ex: Someone calls sit on the Mass Rdmer) I would firstly check logs and see if this is true and then bring Instigator to the roof. Reason why I would bring Instigator to the roof is to not ruin roleplay. If he is just cursing at me and not attempting to communicate with me I would gag him to prevent further cursing. If he began to curse in local chat with me I would then next mute the player.Then I explain to the player what he did wrong I would then Formally warn the player and then give a 5 day ban.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

17 -What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? If I do think a player is an alt account I would not make contact or interact with the “Alt account” or even person. Then attempt to contact a SMT member in Teamspeak, If there is no SMT member online or available in teamspeak I would then go into staff discord and make a requesting smt request inside the discord.

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? I would get evidence of the person threatening to chargeback then report to people higher than me about what's happening or the situation.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? If a family is mass minging and causing issues I would bring the family to a roof that is not small. After I do that I would then tell the family in local voice about the issues and minging they have been doing. (Ex: NITRP, Mass Minging, etc.) Then I would tell them to calm down and stop what they've been doing as they have been NITRP and have been ruining roleplay and then after that I would tell them their punishments. Such punishments I would give the family is either a long jail time so they can read the rules or I would also formally warn them and give them a long jail time so they can learn what they have done.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") I would go into admin chat (Staff chat ingame) or the general chat in staff discord for policerp. If nobody can answer a question I would contact a higher staff member then me in teamspeak or ingame about the situation or the question and if they can not answer I would go to JMT member and follow chain of command so on. 

minisigforums.webp

-Support

-Inactive

-App Can use work

When you are on the Server I see you on SWAT and I hardly see you on Staff. Get more active on staff and Ill +support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support
As of right now I am -Supporting this as I barely see you on the administrator job the only time I see you get on staff are the times when sits start to stack up

If you can get on staff more often I have no issue Supporting this.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

23 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support
As of right now I am -Supporting this as I barely see you on the administrator job the only time I see you get on staff are the times when sits start to stack up

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

-Inactive

-App Can use work

When you are on the Server I see you on SWAT and I hardly see you on Staff. Get more active on staff and Ill +support

Miniepic, I like you. But you just need to increase your activity on staff... You’re active on the server and departments but just not staff too much really... 

But good luck Miniepic. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support

-Really Active in the community 

-Really Dedicated to the Server

-Super Friendly

-Good Mindset and Morals when staffing

-Long Time Community Member

+/- When it comes to being on the staff job could use some work but that also helps out newer staff to get Sits!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

20 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

-Inactive

-App Can use work

Edited by GL Travis Sandman

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+ Support

-Knows the rules

- I see you on the admin job almost everyday

- Ready for the promotion 

-Good staff member 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support

Friendly

Been around for a while

Obviously knows the rules

Could pick up the activity on staff but is improving

Goodluck mini

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

On 6/26/2021 at 11:46 PM, Sourg said:

Neutral +/-

PROS

-Cool Guy

-Super Friendly

Cons

-inactive

Mini you're an awesome guy but whenever I do see you on I don't see you on staff so im sorry but its NOT a full +support from me

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

10 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

Friendly

Been around for a while

Goodluck mini

Activity is improving gl mini!!!!

On 6/26/2021 at 3:05 PM, ICE said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 6/28/2021 at 7:45 AM, [GL] Dark said:

+ Support

-Knows the rules

-Good staff member 

Though I see you on staff for the most part everyday, maybe a little more activity, though I will support it. Good luck!

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 6/28/2021 at 12:01 PM, ragle said:

+Support

Friendly

Been around for a while

Goodluck mini

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+support

Always had positive experiences with him when I needed a sit taken. I know for a fact he'll do well if he is promoted to Admin.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 6/28/2021 at 9:45 AM, [GL] Dark said:

+ Support

-Knows the rules

-Good staff member 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

Friendly, trusted staff member

Good amount of experience and competent

I don't see you on much, but considering you've been getting honourable mentions in staff of the week for 2 weeks straight, you aren't exactly inactive...

Good luck!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 6/27/2021 at 4:28 AM, LilGoat said:

+Support

-Really Active in the community 

-Really Dedicated to the Server

-Super Friendly

-Good Mindset and Morals when staffing

-Long Time Community Member

+/- When it comes to being on the staff job could use some work but that also helps out newer staff to get Sits!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major