Explosive's ban appeal- Accepted

Explosive0

Steam Name: Explosive

Ingame Name: Explosive

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112643405

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: <3

Dispute: I was banned on January 5th I have almost been banned for 6 months and all I said was "deez nuts" to snar after getting abit salty at him

I walked into a unowned base base scouting him and his family was in there they pulled guns told me to leave I started walking out then one shouted "kill him" they killed me I got salty and was moaning in chat he told me to stop I said "yhyh deez nuts" and I was banned

I would like to state that, 1. If you get pissed off or mad don't moan in chat 1. that's weird and if you were spamming there you go, 2. If your told to stop especially by a Head admin you might want to stop and not test their limits by saying "deez Nuts" or whatever you may have said. Although I do feel like he could have gave you a kick instead of perma-banning you if that was the case. So I would like to hear Snar's side before leaving my opinion.

And if he doesn't respond then I will be leaving a +support, Just note 1. Don't moan in chat for any reason, 2. Don't say to anyone let alone a staff member "Deez Nutz".