2. What's your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:204406545

3. Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes

4. How long have you been on the server:

Total time: 6 days

5. How many warns do you have?:

None

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

Everyone on the server seems to really enjoy having me around, and I'd like to interact with more people, so I figure the best way to do that is to rise through the ranks so that I can be more involved. In addition to this, I am actively trying to recruit the new Stormtroopers into the sub-battalions so that they have a reason to stay within the Stormtrooper Corps. I feel as though new players have a mentality akin to "I'm just a simple trooper, I need to join a battalion in order to get better", which is untrue. I, along with my superiors, are aware that Stormtroopers are currently in desperate need of additional players. As an officer, I feel as though I can create the change that I want to see.

7. What Timezone are you?:

CST/CDT

8. How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

In order to be more welcoming towards newer players, I prefer to take a more informal approach to being in a position of authority. This has resulted in friendlier relations with subordinates and lower levels of stress for both parties. During my time as an NCO (and even long before), I have successfully led my fellow troopers during both peacetime and combat with minimal issues.

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)
When being compared to other applicants, I've been told that I have a great understanding of when to be serious and when not to. I also have lots of patience and am willing to be a guide for those that need it. According to my superiors, I also have a good understanding of what's happening around me and am able to piece together events as they happen and respond accordingly.

When asking other players, I've been told that my strongest qualities are my activity and my determination. Above all else, I want to see the Stormtrooper Corps grow and expand so that more content can be added for the main battalion as well as the sub-battalions. I am a quick learner and willing to put in the required work for the betterment of everyone.

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

++Support
Ivan here,
I just wanted to say, this dude has like all the potential to become an officer. Here are my reasons why,

1, His activity. It's amazing. Every time I'm on, I see him on. Not to mention the tryouts he hosts, most of them get people, which keeps others activity up. He's creating a chain of activity which is quite good for us.

2, He's respectful, he knows how to talk to people. How to find his way around with people and uses common sense (which is for some reason uncommon around here). Not to mention, he leaded ST's when he was PFC. ST, PFC. To be more precise. The only damn thing I did as a PFC was start a revolution with 19 ST's yet this man lead how many and actually did something.

3, He knows when it's time to play around, and when it's not. He can actually evaluate when its time to stop, and time to continue. When its time to stop playin around. He pushes through, which is a good quality for an officer. Determination is important, and he damn well got this.

4, He's enjoyable to have around, he has a brain. And he actually uses it.

That's all from me, sorry its such a crappy description for such a chad. But there are so many things I can list, but I do not wish to list them all. Good luck grim. 

On 6/25/2021 at 7:07 AM, commanderred1107 said:

++Support
Ivan here,
I just wanted to say, this dude has like all the potential to become an officer. Here are my reasons why,

1, His activity. It's amazing. Every time I'm on, I see him on. Not to mention the tryouts he hosts, most of them get people, which keeps others activity up. He's creating a chain of activity which is quite good for us.

2, He's respectful, he knows how to talk to people. How to find his way around with people and uses common sense (which is for some reason uncommon around here). Not to mention, he leaded ST's when he was PFC. ST, PFC. To be more precise. The only damn thing I did as a PFC was start a revolution with 19 ST's yet this man lead how many and actually did something.

3, He knows when it's time to play around, and when it's not. He can actually evaluate when its time to stop, and time to continue. When its time to stop playin around. He pushes through, which is a good quality for an officer. Determination is important, and he damn well got this.

4, He's enjoyable to have around, he has a brain. And he actually uses it.

That's all from me, sorry its such a crappy description for such a chad. But there are so many things I can list, but I do not wish to list them all. Good luck grim. 

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

Accepted

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png