Blazey's Staff Application - Accepted

OGBlazey

Should I be Accepted into the staff team ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Answer Below

• Yes(Please explain down below)
    • No (Please explain down below)

What is your in-game name?:

GG General Blazey

What is your steam name?:

Blazey

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:157764765

Steam Profile

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Overall Garry's Mod

I would like to first start of by saying Garry's mod has changed a lot since it first came out since the early 2000's, servers started getting more serious, and some gaining and retaining players more and more then ever. I have been within the Garry's mod community since 2015, I started playing different game modes such as SWRP, MRP, PRP, and every other one on the menu! So I wanted to show you who I am because I feel as I got TONS to offer to the staff team and the players of the community ! I have made my way passing my 10,000 hours of play time within GMOD. I have a High and well known name within others smaller and bigger servers within my years of playing within community's getting to really know who you are growing with and growing GMOD overall.

Icefuse Networks 2016-2017

I started my Staff "Career" within the Clone wars server of 2015, I started from the bottom, witch we all know it by as Trial Moderator, we all were there at one point! I was younger and still had a passion for Star wars, and luckily I was given a chance. I made my way through the staff team and Internal Affairs teams along with multiple other staff side teams. Not only did I make my way through the ranks I made my way through all my staff teams. The time of my leaving I was at Senior Elite Administrator within the staff team, I was the CWRP Recruitment Manager, Intel Manager ,Training Officer,  As well held many different Roleplay rank's within the 3 different fractions of the server

When I reached the rank of Administrator, not only was I granted the power of banning and kicking etc.. it was just another tool used in staffing, but I was consistently trying to expand my staff roles and teams to the best of my ability. I joined Game master and was held with a responsibility with creating and providing fun RP events for players to enjoy, like we have here at Gaminglight. I worked my way up to my Elite Administrator Role.  Where I was being watched by higher server leadership all the time, by making sure other lower staff have the proper training but also helping and assisting where needed within the team  

Evolved Gaming Networks - CWRP 2018-2020
 This is a server I started and owed for 2 years. I don't want to talk about it within my application to much due to the fact I'm applying into a staff team and that's my priority. Due to my past nature, I will talk about in the later part of the application I didn't want to go into this part of my experience cause I feel as it was un needed knowing that that type of experience is not needed joining a staff team but crucial that I showed everyone reading this post my full history within GMOD.

Freelancing / Server & Staff Development - 2017-2020

This part of my experience is to show not only do I know what it means to build a staff team and a friendly community, but that I know what a staff member is expected of and they are  trusted with power to help and keep our players and community safe! I helped with multiple points of staff leadership. Handling situations that may occur within the team, and also striving to reach targets meet by leadership team.
Within my times of lower staff member, I was handling and dealing with problems that would occur within the server during Roleplay times. This would include RDM,ARDM, Fail RP, and all the other joys we have to protect players. I was proactively and consistently maintaining activity and dedications to my staff team. The task I was assigned I would complete  

With that a mixture of my personality and the people I met and became lifelong friends pushed me even harder to follow my dreams and do what I wanted to do. I not only worked on my personal Ambitions I helped other creators, owners, and Server Leaders with there SOPs and other Eternal systems to help maintain and manage the teams best as possible 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

4/30/2021

What date did you make your forums account?

August 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Palatium 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

So something  I wanted to talk about the most, I played on GL (as a member not staff) close to 2016-2017. I was disliked by a lot of RP members and family members back in that time due to my age, and yes I was very much younger back at that time, but I also did some time break rules not knowing really what was going on. If you remember, if you played long ago Valkyrie was not a very big fan of me also due to my younger self (mostly my voice) I was targeted by him and fellow friends of his, Now I will say I have had 3 warns since I came back,  my last warn from then was in 2016 mid summer, when I came back since may, that's when my first warn occurred, I have had a total of 2 other warns since then. And I also want to take the time and say that was a very young image of me who I am today, I have grown so much as a person and leader in real life to the point where I have changed drastically ever since my oldest warn from around 4-5 years ago. I want to say please look at my experience and chat to me in game or over another way of communication and lets be friends! and observe how I talk to members of the community, the staff team, and please look at who I AM  and became and give me a chance to show.

https://gyazo.com/3cab180cad3c4e968c187b83cd96bb25

Have you donated?:

Yes I am at 334$ USD Currently 

What rank are you applying for?:

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines?  You will be tested on it:

Yes I have and I am ready for a test

Timezone:

Central Time Zone 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
Along with my multiple years and dedication to GMOD and the player base overall of multiple servers, I would love to help manage and keep our players of the community safe from people that want to cause trouble. I not only want to help the server strive and clean from people who was just want to minge, but I also want to help the server and community grow with a team players mind, saying its not just me here, but i have loads of recourses and different staff members who will help me and coach me along the way and when I DO mess up. Because we are ALL not perfect and we will all make mistakes but that's how we get better and learn from others ! So not only do I want to help other server, I want to also learn from other experienced members of the team and learn from them !

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Well I first would like to start off with saying Mass RDM is not allowed and is and can be a Banabel Punishment, I would bring them up and ask them to stop yelling and cussing , if they continue to yell and speak over you, gag the person so you can explain and gain order of the Situation. Once you know and figure out the situation and know both sides of the story, continue with a fair and right decision of punishment. In this case a formal warning to the player and a 5 day ban must be implemented. 

Edited by OGBlazey

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

+ Support

-Lots of effort put into application

-Active

-Good Person

-Good answer to MRDM question

Good Luck!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
Application Was Planned Out
Effort Put Into
Active
Friendly
Good Application
Mature

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, Will said:

@[GL] Protec If you are going to vote on an application, please state your reasoning as to why you voted for what you did.

@GL Travis SandmanSame thing goes for you, please explain 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support 

The application itself is amazing, but I've seen some problems with you in the past before I became staff. You were quite mingey with your family before you  became GG4. This is as recent as last month. I wish you the best. 

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support 

amazing app, friendly guy and extremely active. good luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+support

He has had a lot of experience

Definitely put time and effort into the application

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only thing I'm iffy on is I have never seen you on but this could be because of time zones.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team