Naval Admiral Matrix Resignation

Matrix Demon

Admiral Matrix Resign
seems like my time has come, im going Resign from Naval
Reason i got busy stuff in real life andย i wanna tryout DIffrend Battalion, im not leave in from Gaminglight dont worry, this old guy become diffrend Battlion to help other poeple if needed, so time to say goodbye on Naval lets start with High Command to low command

Win
, yo WIN you're best Grand Admiral Thrawn and have in fun & helping out other poeple but still Classy much better sorry.
๐Ÿคฃ

Ducks
you old Quacker, you are best Highย Admiral, i hope you get Grand Moff Tarkin .
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so tiny lol joke XD

Mikey
you are best Fleet Admiral i ever met, even allot fun stuff we each otherย even in Sims, keep up good work, i hope you will get High Admiral soon.ย 
๐Ÿ™‚

Joe
you are Grand Mafia and best Admiral Garrick Versio, i know but this time i cant pay you, so....keep up good work with IF and Naval.
๐Ÿ˜

Adam
keep it up good work as Admiral, you are best guyย i ever met i dont know who did Roster Updated so fast i wonder hmmm?...

not Ostrich
you are one of best Naval i ever met, also keep up good work with DT please dont hunt me down, i am too younge to live for.

Ugs
this is you're Chance to get it, i wish you luck :), also damn thats allots Medical MO.

Evan
you are best man i ever met and other friends i know, so i wont leave gaminglight dont worry :), also another thing mabye i come to you're Battalion

Everyone else, i hope you understand, i know you will miss me, but i wont leave dont worry because this Birthday boomer boy stays and have in fun, mabye i become something else but greater, also i have beenย covid-19 vaccine so thats why i Resign, because i got busy life job so i cant do stuff as high command that is reason why i resign, but i will stay as lower rank but i will help poeple who needs my skills and my help for you guys.

Sign by: Matrix

ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.035ae45836462ee586c6a0965ee25bc0.gif

ย 

Edited by Matrix Demon
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

• Matrix Demon changed the title to Naval Admiral Matrix Resignation

cya enjoy other battalions ig!

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

Sad to see you leave Navel but I am glad you are not leaving Gaminglight I wish you luck on what ever Battalion you decide to join and what ever IRL stuff is happening to you

"Evenย theย good leadersย make poor decisions, it's theย best leadersย that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

ย 

God damn it matrix, imma miss you #best admiral i have being with and also best CAO in the world, i will miss you and me legit laughing at luci and ducks trying to kill each other at bridge, hopefully i can see you again, also you did not include me๐Ÿฅฒ

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO โค๏ธย Will always be remembered

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

An AMAZING CAO - THAT is something I will not forget. Thank you for the work you have done for NAVAL and SF. You were an amazing help. Im very happy to hear you are not leaving GL though!

~With Care, Seamanย 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
ย Retired Head Gamemaster

Matrix is best guy ever!ย You are always welcome back in SF though I'm sure you're looking for something new and exciting. Don't ever leave GL because no one can take your place!

Retired Starfighter Corpsย Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

Denied Shy has denied this since im me lmao

โ€œYou need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guardย Lieutenant Aeroย ย 
ย Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

You've joined navy 1 month before I did you've allways been there for me (supportive in any way possibel) quiet literly!

I hope to see you back one day man!ย 

ย 

• Heart-Eyes 1

[{ImperialRP[Exย ISB-021ย Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif