What is your in-game name?:
Duhkota

What is your steam name?:
Duhkota

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:0:218471005

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
Duhkota#2022

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, I staffed a DarkRP server, and I made it to admin, but I stopped staffing because it started to get corrupt and I didn't like it, plus everybody was toxic. But I have Staff Experience so I know how to handle most of this stuff, only thing different is the commands and the way things are punished here.

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)
July 2019, something like that but I stopped playing for a little and now I'm back

What date did you make your forums account?
July, 7 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
I Don't have one

Are you a staff member in another community?
No

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes

Timezone:
PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I have staffing experience and I believe with my experience I can help the server flourish and hopefully stop people from ruining other people’s RP experience. Also when I first joined in 2019 and saw a staff member for the first time, it looked unique, it looked fun and it didn't look like a chore, the commands look different, and there wasn't a lot of restriction and it looked more free, the staff had life in them an did didn't seem corrupt and that's what I want to be apart of. The server I staffed on got corrupt and everybody was toxic, staffing was a chore so if I could join this, it would mean a lot to me. But I love this server and I'll play on it for a long time. Now I've been playing again for a week now and I've had some fun and from all the people I asked if they liked staffing and 98% of them said yes. (164 words when I checked)

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I check logs and look at both sides and if the person has been mass RDMing [including the have PO’s (pass offences)] I will ask a ADMIN+ to ban then for 5+ days for MRDM/Disrespect

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I will go to each one and ask for there POV and if it begins to get toxic I will Gag the players that are yelling/ear raping and then I will ask them nicely to let each one talk and if they start to diss me I will either gag them or give them a verbal warning, then I will go on with the sit to see who is doing what and punish if needed to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Casanova said:

Remove the last question, its restricted to Senior Mod+

Oh sorry didn't know that, I don't think it said that in the format though. If you can show me some proof that it is restricted ill change it

Edited by Duhkota

14 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Good application

Active

Good person/friendly

Has experence staffing

Overall is very fit for the staff team

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png