Zilk's Purge Vice Commander Application

Zilk

Should Zilk be the next Purge Vice Commander?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zilk be the next Purge Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): 

----Zilk----

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

----Purge Vice Commander---- 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would love to be a Vice Commander for Purge because of the following reasons! One, our current Vice Commander, Dank needs help with running the battalion and with all the issues that are forced onto him which in turn makes his job very difficult and stressful times. Two, In my opinion, my dedication to Purge is off the charts. I strive to make Purge a fun and safe place to play when I'm on the server, and in my operations, and the position of Vice Commander would be a great opportunity for me. Three, I want to make sure the battalion looks good and I believe that the spot of vice commander is perfect for me to accomplish my duties. My fourth reason is that since my first day on the server, I've been in purge and had so much fun that I continued playing until I reached this point. Added to that I want others to have the same experience as me and continue to come back every day and maybe someday they can become a Vice Commander. Five, I want others to have a similar experience in purge to mine, and to achieve this, I want to give Enlisted NCOs and Officers equal opportunities as I had (Sims, Missions, dueling sessions, etc). Six, I want to help the battalion by doing SIMs, training, missions, etc. It will save people time waiting for a GM, and I can make simulations more fun by asking people in the battalion what they would like to see and do in a simulation. Seven, I want to interact with the battalion and not just be "active". I want to make sure people are having fun and if they aren't, I want to make it right. Moreover, I want to interact with everyone, I want to be trusted by others, and I need to be trusted by others. It is important to me that people feel comfortable expressing themselves (within the rules) because the whole point is to have fun and enjoy yourself.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 Weeks

1011 Hours

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/959024661

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Purge Vice Commanders are responsible for keeping the battalion in check and working with other command members to resolve issues. It is the Vice Commander's responsibility to assist all command team members. Relationships within and between battalions are important. to maintain. To accomplish this it is important to host joint simulations and missions with other battalions. As a vice commander, you need to make sure everyone is in line and not abusing their powers, and if someone abuses their powers, you need to deal with it and deal with them accordingly. Also, they need to ensure the battalion looks good on a mission, or in a debrief they need to make sure everyone is acting appropriately. In addition, they must ensure each individual is treated with respect, no matter their rank, no matter their subdivision, no matter anything Vice Versa with themselves to the other troops. At times, a Vice Commander needs to be strict and discipline their troops when needed and at other times they should be friendly and interact with their troops. Also, Vice Commanders and Commanders can’t just be “Active” they need to do things to prove that they are acting like hosting simulations and training, overall they need to be doing things for purge to keep the battalion alive and entertaining. They should be taking suggestions from the Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers about what can be improved and what needs to stay the same. This, in turn helps the battalion run better and keeps it fun for all. All in all Purge Vice Commanders need to make sure the battalion is moving smoothly and keep it moving smoothly.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I’m going to break up the reasons you should trust me into different sections to make it easier to read.

----Dedication----

Since joining the community of gaming light I’ve been in Purge. Every single day I’ve been playing for 6+ hours trying to make the battalion fun and enjoyable for all. I’ve seen purge grow and decline over time and I would like to help keep the activity of the battalion up and keep entertaining. I’ve been working hard and nonstop from pretty much day one on the server and I believe I can continue to make and keep the battalion good as a Vice Commander

----Gamemaster----

The second reason you should trust me with the role of Vice Commander is my role as a Gamemaster. This doesn’t relate to why I should be trusted but in being a gamemaster I would be able to host SIM, Training, Missions, Dueling sessions, etc. Added to that I feel like I’ve become a more friendly person when I help others with simulations and other things. I believe people can trust me because of how trusting and compassionate I am to them. 

----My Work as an Officer----

During my time as an officer in Purge, I have strived to do as much as I can to help the battalion move and work smoothly. When it comes to SIM, Training, Missions, Dueling sessions I try to do the most for the battalion to make it fun. I also work on the officer side of things like Punishment and other repercussions for rules that are broken. I also deal with conflicts within the battalion and outside of the battalion, and I try to fix whatever is going on. 

----Trust----

Trust is a big thing for me not only as a vice commander but in general. If someone doesn’t trust me I don't trust them. I need to know that if I tell someone something, they will do it and vice versa. Trust is a versatile thing that can help all sides. I like to know that stuff will be done.

----Conclusion----

All these are all the reasons why I should be trusted with the position of vice commander. Without being said even if I don’t get vice commander I’ll still try to do great things for the battalion to keep it entertaining for all members!

7. How often can you be online?

Saturday 12 pm>10 pm

Sunday 12 pm>10 pm

Monday 12 pm> 11 pm

Tuesday 12 pm> 11 pm

Wednesday  12 pm> 10 pm

Thursday 12 pm> 10 pm

Friday 12 pm> 10 pm

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have no warnings

( https://gaminglight.com/bans/ )

Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night!

Edited by Zilk
Fixed numbers

2 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+Very Active, on everyday,
+Dedicated to Purge and IQ.
+Nice Person talk to.
+Great Guy,
+Would be perfect for VCMDR.
+Great Application.

Good Luck Zilk.

• Like 1

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

12 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+Very Active, on everyday,
+Dedicated to Purge and IQ.
+Nice Person talk to.
+Great Guy,
+Would be perfect for VCMDR.
+Great Application.

Good Luck Zilk.

- Would be a great VCMDR

- Nice guy easy to communicate with

- Deserves the position

- Good application

- Extremely dedicated to Purge

Good luck Zilk

• Like 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

Ginormous + Support

-super active

-dedicated to Purge

-nice and very fun to talk to

-is a great leader

-would make an excellent Vice Commander

-hosts great SIMS and trainings

Good Luck Zilk!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander