Drake's 48 Hours For Delta Squad

Drake Man

Sup Boys. Ain't really got time for many departments on gaminglight anymore. So I gotta resign from some of them so I can deal with whats goin on in life without having the stress of gaminglight soo yea. Uhh

Ecott - Thanks for giving me the chance of being a supervisor in your department and thank you for making a great department for people to experience : )
ย 

Zerg - Thanks for helping ecott lead this great department and keep on doing what your doing chief. Hope everything goes well : )

Ronin - Ayo You were probs the main dude I looked up to in delta squad and I wanna thank you for that. Mad respect bro. Hope everything goes well for you and keep bein you chief

Everyone else - Its been real, have fun with what yall choose to do.

Name: Drake

Date : 6/23/21

Edited by Drake Man
Spelling/Grammar

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข+ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ย 

[๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐ป๐‘…๐’ฏ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ | ๐น๐ต๐ผ ๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐ธ๐‘€๐’ฎ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž | ๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ ๐‘€๐’ฎ๐’ข๐’ฏ | ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐’ฐ๐‘€๐’ž ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿข | ๐’ฏ๐‘€๐’ต ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ | ๐’ฒ๐’ด๐’ž ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ ]

[๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“๐“€ (๐ผ๐’ฉ๐น๐ธ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’ช ๐’ฎ๐’ฌ๐’ฐ๐’œ๐’Ÿ ]

[๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ป ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ | ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰ | ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ]