• No

zWhat is your In-game name?:

- 501st JTO 1SG Trace 1432

What is your SteamID?:

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580791877

What is your current Rank?:

-1SG

How much time do you currently have on server?:

- I currently have 12 weeks of play time as of posting.

How long have you been in the 501st?:

-I  have been in the 501st since 5/28/21 

What do you bring to the table as a 501st?:

- As a 501st, I bring Maturity in situations that require it and Activity.  For an officer to be successful they need both of these things to prove they deserve the position, I do many tryouts everyday and more SIMS and trainings in the future. I am an easy person to talk to and get along with making it easier for other enlisted and NCOs to talk to me about any suggestions or potential training or SIM ideas they want to implement. I also bring my leadership skills that I have from being a past Officer in 501st, Purge officer and Gunnery Officer. I also bring my loyalty and enthusiasm which every officer and NCO needs.

Why do you want to become an officer?:

- I have many reasons I want to join the officer team, I want to improve in as many areas that I can, the first being leadership, with my past experience of being an officer I have quite a bit of experience doing so but there is always room to improve on that which is what I wish to do. I also believe the officer should be the ones setting an example for the rest of the battalion. I also want to be able to give promotions to those I believe cold be good additions to the future NCO and Officer team which will keep the structure of the 501st strong in the future.

What is the purpose/Duty of an officer?:

-The purpose of an officer is the lead by example and set a good standard of behaviour amongst the rest of the 501st. The duties of an officer is to assist and act as a guide the NCOs and give them the push they need and enforcing rules  set out by command and giving out the necessary punishments when needed. An Officer should be able to bring out the best in people to help them show their full potential to others further giving them the opportunity to move up the ranks themselves. An officer should be able to answer any type of question given to them and give their honest feedback and responses to help that person grow as an individual or help the battalion grow all together.

Edited by -Trace-
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

+ Support

- Experienced AF

- Respected by most if not all

- Active

- We need more officers

Best of luck, Trace!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Head of Staff

+Support

Great guy
Responsible
Lots of experience in the regiment

Would make a great officer

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/23/2021 at 2:15 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

- Experienced AF

- Respected by most if not all

- Active

- We need more officers

Best of luck, Trace!

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

On 6/23/2021 at 2:15 AM, Theta said: