1. 1. Do you want me as Officer?

• Yes!
    • No!

- What is your In-game name?: Nova

- What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:59351617): STEAM_0:0:36110541

- What is your current rank?: CSM

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 4 days

- How long have you been in the 501st?:  6/14/21

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: If I was made a 501st Officer I would discipline our troops, make them more responsible with upholding their duties. I will try to teach members about integrity, with them knowing that they should be able to go throughout their duties without any higher individual being actively on. I can bring more or different war/fight tactics.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to become an Officer because it has become apparent to me that our Office Corps is low on numbers, with our Officers being low on numbers that means that inactivity can be an issue. Adding another Officer like myself who tries to be on everyday and play for hours would help out with activity. I want to also become an Officer because I'm currently bored at my position of CSM and I want to see what the future as an Officer looks like.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of an Officer is to give lower ranked troopers a leader or role model to inspire to be. Officers should set an example for the enlisted. Officers should have greater knowledge of the 501st and should have a greater sense of surroundings in situations. Officers need to be motivators, they need to be individuals that make enlisted want to join and hop on the server every day.

Edited by NovaCain
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex-USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Ex- Fleet Admiral Nova | Ex- Admin CWRP

• NovaCain changed the title to Nova's 501st Officer Application

+ Support

- Respectful

- We need officers

- Shows promise as a potential Officer

Best of luck, Nova!

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 6/23/2021 at 7:21 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

- Respectful

- We need officers

Best of luck, Nova!

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

On 6/23/2021 at 2:21 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

- Respectful

- We need officers

Best of luck, Nova!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster