Cukes Unban Request- Denied

Mark Long

Banned..thumb.png.a267317e2274c9c99bc5350de273a34a.png

Steam Name: Cuke

Ingame Name: Cuke

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460259112

Ban Length: week

Admin that Banned you: Mikey

Reason for Ban: The wrenches everywhere. 

Dispute: The person that warned me the 1st time (Chipdale) told me that I would get a warn and this is a bannable offence and he said I would not be banned for it. I was told to stop after the sit and I did stop. Then I got stuck on a wall and Phisguned a admin over to unstuck me. He proceded to move me to a roof and ask me if the wrenches are my doing. I said yes, He then proceded to ban me. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

• Head Admin

You left some things out.
I noticed that there were wrenches all over spawn and I asked a staff member why there were there, the staff member told me that you spawned them. "I don't want to talk to you about this," you replied when I brought you up to the roof to confirm that you were the one who spawned them. I kept asking if you were the one who did it, and you eventually admitted it after a few minutes. When I asked why you did it, you said, "I don't fucking know," which I thought was a bit harsh. "That's not a good enough answer," I remarked. "Why did you think spawning them all around spawn was a good idea?" I never received a response. He says at the end of the sit that if he leaves, they will disappear; we waited a few minutes and nothing happened, so I issued the ban. 
-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

-Support

You committed a bannable offence, just because one staff member decides to be nice does not mean that you are scott free.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

I noticed that there were wrenches all over spawn and I asked a staff member why there were there, the staff member told me that you spawned them. "I don't want to talk to you about this," you replied when I brought you up to the roof to confirm that you were the one who spawned them. I kept asking if you were the one who did it, and you eventually admitted it after a few minutes. When I asked why you did it, you said, "I don't fucking know," which I thought was a bit harsh. "That's not a good enough answer," I remarked. "Why did you think spawning them all around spawn was a good idea?" I never received a response. He says at the end of the sit that if he leaves, they will disappear; we waited a few minutes and nothing happened, so I issued the ban. 
-Support

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

-Support

you put like 50 of those around spawn, they also only go away after restart, it’s exploiting no question about it. Next time just use common sense and don’t spam non removal entities all over the map and this won’t happen. 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support
Reasons Above
You have been here for a bit you should know exploiting is against the rules

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

reasons stated above, ban is completely valid

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

12 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-Support

12 hours ago, hanxiii said:

-Support

You committed a bannable offence, just because one staff member decides to be nice does not mean that you are scott free.

@Cuke You left a lot of stuff out man, im agreeing with what hanxiii said and you should serve out the ban

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator