Mic-Spamming Player Report

Fallender Femboy

Your in game name: Lance Cadente

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:553612826

The player's in game name: Zero but still on Delivered:

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:214372897

The original staff member's name:  MTF Nu7 DHFE 1LT Soul STAR:

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 6/22/2021 4:25 P.M

What did the player do: Mic-spammed during CI raid and continued to mic-spam after being told three times by me and another player.

What was the disposition of the sit (no action/verbal warning/formal warning/etc): Verbal warning.

Why do you think the disposition was inappropriate?: The player did not seem apologetic and the moderators reasoning for the verbal warning was because other people mic-spam while raiding so the mod understood why Zero thought it was okay, but then went on to say that Zero is an experienced member which means Zero knew better than to not mic-spam. Another reasoning was because Zero claimed to not hear us ask him to stop, which I called bluff on because Zero was t-bagging when being told to stop (which Soul Star admitted to seeing). Soul Star was spectating the raid the entire time because he knew that Zero's mic-spam would be an issue. He seen me asking Zero to stop, he admitted this during our sit. With all of this information I feel like Zero should receive a harsher punishment as he not only blamed me (for not typing in chat rather then speaking) but also seemingly went on the raid ONLY to mic spam as he didn't even have his weapon out while we were fighting.

Evidence (required):

Any extra information:

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Sorry Zero, but you should keep an ear open for people asking you to stop. 

Rule one of mic spaming if you play music look out for people telling you to stop

+SUPPORT

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

During this I couldn't hear anything from voice chat and I didn't see him or anyone else type nothing. We talked about this in a sit and I was left off with a verbal I acknowledged and agreed to.

I use voicemod and if anyone else has used the program before they know that when you play something on a soundboard it plays on your end too and you hear it. With the song I was playing it was louder end and I could not hear anything happening in game.

1 hour ago, Fallender Femboy said:

Zero was t-bagging when being told to stop

Whenever I Tbag it is always to the song and never directed at a player and when I was doing so I couldn't hear you like stated before.

he not only blamed me

I did not blame you I told you next time to type it in chat so I can see that you wanted me to stop.

he admitted this during our sit

I did not admit to hearing you telling me to stop rather I was stated I heard you saying something but I could not understand it.

Another note I would like to add: I was not planning to mic spam the entire raid and as you could see in the clip I only did so at the of the raid on our way to Gate A and once we got into the facility I would cut the music.

didn't even have his weapon out while we were fighting

This is something I do admit to but my reasoning for such is due to the large amount of MTF ambushing us and without me having a longer ranged weapon I would not be able to attack effectively.

Zer0 ops has:

Kriss Vector

SG 553

Remington

Usp-S

Due to my limited arsenal I was not in a good spot at all to fight and ended up dying in the fight either way.

Another note:

The admin himself claimed that CI does mic spam a lot during the start of raids which is why I turned on the music in the first place.

One more note to this response:

I was in CI Operations TS at the time which I could hear a lot more clear due to the audio being higher quality and louder and you didn't seem to mention anything there.🤷‍♂️

• Laughing 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support for a few reasons 

1. Zero is unable to hear when he is playing music he has said this on multiple occasions (meaning he isn't talking out of his ass about it),

2. Zero has done this on multiple raids and before this I haven't heard anyone asking for him to stop (But most of these are usually during off hours),

3. But Zero did do this during on hours so things like this are less Tolerated,

4. Lastly, CI raids are not the most serious thing on the server so in order to make them more enjoyable and fun alot of people tend to play music with a soundboard not just Zero, and most people are fine with it (Zero still needs to pay more attention for when people want him to stop).

and due to all these reasons I dont believe Zero deserves a larger punishment then a verbal warning but he does need to watch when he does these things.

-Support for a few reasons 

1. Zero is unable to hear when he is playing music he has said this on multiple occasions (meaning he isn't talking out of his ass about it),

2. Zero has done this on multiple raids and before this I haven't heard anyone asking for him to stop (But most of these are usually during off hours),

3. But Zero did do this during on hours so things like this are less Tolerated,

4. Lastly, CI raids are not the most serious thing on the server so in order to make them more enjoyable and fun alot of people tend to play music with a soundboard not just Zero, and most people are fine with it (Zero still needs to pay more attention for when people want him to stop).

and due to all these reasons I dont believe Zero deserves a larger punishment then a verbal warning but he does need to watch when he does these things.

^^^

Thanks coin t

• Like 1

+ Support
Failure to hear staff members or members is not their problem, it's yours. Next time use a program that allows you to hear.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

3 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
Failure to hear staff members or members is not their problem, it's yours. Next time use a program that allows you to hear.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+/- Support

He wasn't able to hear him asking to stop, and then once he was brought into a sit he was being compliant with both the person asking him to stop as well as the mod, and he only got off with a verbal. Honestly shouldn't be anything more than that, he wasn't really doing it to make people mad or anything by micspamming, just for them to have more fun even though it is against motd rules.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+/- SUPPORT

While it was loud, it wasn't like crazy over the top scream into the microphone type micspam. Also, from what I understand it was already handled in a sit?

IMO: Next time, if you don't like someone mic spamming, just use the tab menu to mute them.