PvpSavage - RDM Report- Accepted

Vader

Your in game name: Vader

The player's in game name: PvpSavage

The player's steam ID (required) STEAM_0:1:183017865

What did the player do: Killed me with the Fubar for no reason. (said he was messing around) yHeres a Pic from the logs Unbenannt.PNG.b6a1f73642c7cb858e88970f82c3c668.PNG

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for RDM

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Just now, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

-support 

pretty report 

already dealt with in game by @Chip&Dail

Even if its already dealt with u still shouldnt do that because u are also staff with 10 weeks playtime.

+support

Even if it was dealt by in-game Vader has a right to ask for a warn due to Pvp standing as a senior mod plus his 10+ weeks of playtime.

will say though if Chipdail has handed out a punishment then it should be left at that but if he hasn't then I will +support

Edited by Marco

+Support
No reason you should be fubaring people if they didn't want to be fubared should of asked before fubaring
Even if its handled in game its still can be brought to the forums if the reporter doesn't feel as if it was a valid punishment for the situation

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

Pvp did RDM him so, even if this was dealt with ig, he should be warn. Pvp is a SMOD and should know better. btw you can bring things to the forums if you feel that staff did not give a good punishment. I believe pvp should be warned for this.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+support 

with 10+ weeks of playtime that is so more than enough time to know that RDMing people with fubars is not good.

also he is a senior moderator which looks pretty bad that members of the staff team are killing other members of staff with a fubar.

I believe he should receive the proper punishment if he did not already receive one.

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

Pvp did RDM him so, even if this was dealt with ig, he should be warn. Pvp is a SMOD and should know better. btw you can bring things to the forums if you feel that staff did not give a good punishment. I believe pvp should be warned for this.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support

RDM is RDM. pvp you should know not to kill people as a joke if they don't want to be killed as a joke.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

This is just a screenshot of the log? If this was already dealt with in game don't make a report on forums lmao.

my thoughts exactly, just seems kinda petty

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+support
I ONLY fubar people with straight permission from the person you are with, i'm not gonna repeat what other staff members said but that's my advice

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

23 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
No reason you should be fubaring people if they didn't want to be fubared should of asked before fubaring
Even if its handled in game its still can be brought to the forums if the reporter doesn't feel as if it was a valid punishment for the situation

I agree with ICE, Shouldn't just kill them with a fubar for no reason. So its a +Support from me

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

23 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

This is just a screenshot of the log? If this was already dealt with in game don't make a report on forums lmao.

ik

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

He is completely justified to make a report on the forums if he feels the punishment issued in game wasn't right.

Staff members set examples for the rest of the community. They are to be upheld to the highest standards. There is no reason simple rulebreaks like this should be verbal warnings or a slap on the wrist.

He should be warned.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 6/23/2021 at 3:17 AM, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

he only got a jail instead of a warn so i have the right to report it to the forums

On 6/22/2021 at 9:39 PM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

-support 

Lack of evidence in the report 

petty report 

already dealt with in game by @Chip&Dailor tactical 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

-support 

Lack of evidence in the report 

petty report 

already dealt with in game by @Chip&Dailor tactical 

Edited by Taiga

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+Support

On 6/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, ICE said:

+Support

I agree with ICE.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager