501st Officer Application

ShafowKnight

-What is your In-game name?

501st SNRHVY SGM Miyo 5654

- What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:165863032

- What is your current rank?

SGM, Sergeant Major

- How much time do you currently have on the server?

6 days

- How long have you been in the 501st?

Since 5/26/21

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?

Activity, I'm on almost everyday since I joined (unless I need to go to work or on vacation), tryouts, SIM hosting, and overall maturity with leading? Kinda, will need to work on somethings but so far I'm good at doing a lot of tryouts. Though I don't have much I can always learn new things, and I'm pretty friendly with most people I meet, a bit weird since I do have a certain disability and I do mess up on my wording a lot, but that shouldn't affect much.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?

Polarity recommended that I should apply, decided to give it a chance since 501st is my only life, I can focus more into it, and it's a way to become more professional within' the server and battalion itself, like with leadership and everything that relates, and hosting SIM seems like a lot of fun for everyone involved, at least when there are more than 5 people active within the day. 

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

Follow all server rules, be a good role model, help out the Commanders or anyone higher than the rank you are now, make sure that everyone else in the battalion follows server rules, Enlisted and NCOs, overseer tryouts with NCOs that don't have the CERT and assist when needed, basically to be an authority figure to the extent of your current rank? Hosting sims once or more a week, along with 3 or more tryouts to gain new enlisted. Being diligent within' the battalion basically.

Edited by ShafowKnight
Days
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

Huge + Support

+ Very active

+ Great person who I talk to daily

+ Known by many members of 501st

+ Wants what's best for 501st

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+Support

- Very Active

- Promising NCO

- Very friendly

- Well repsected

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Theta said:

+Support

- Very Active

- Promising NCO

- Very friendly

- Well repsected

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

On 6/23/2021 at 3:54 AM, Flanbro said:

Huge + Support

+ Very active

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 6/22/2021 at 11:54 PM, Flanbro said:

Huge + Support

+ Very active

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

• 2 weeks later...

--------- ACCEPTED! ---------

Please contact a MAJ+ for Officer training

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]