Pills

In-Game Name: Pills

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526542188

ULX Rank: Bronze

Time played on the SCPRP server?: 6 weeks

RP Rank?: AMM | CI LCPL

What istimezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world?: 8.5/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Former ET Member on this server. I was around for ~2 months and really enjoyed my time but was forced to resign because of school.

How Active are you?: 9/10

How many warns do you have?: No (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199013350104)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think you should allow me to be an Event Team Member because I have experience in Event Team. So I know the basics, what events people liked, etc (These could have changed). I also think I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to SCPs and I believe with this I could make several SCP events. I am in Maintenance and I create Maintenance Logs all the time. I believe I am pretty creative when it comes to coming up with ideas. I am pretty active on the server too. I am playing during ~12pm-~3am EST. I think I am a niceish player and try to give people a go at fun. I don't believe I minge or would break a rule. I don't even think I have even been striked before. So I feel like I am trustworthy in this way or at the minimum not going to blow up the server in a week. I believe I can be a good member of Event Team and get along with other Event Team members. So I think overall I am experienced, creative, not mingey, and active. I also just liked being in Event Team before. It was fun hanging out and making up new ideas in Event Team. I hope you will consider me as one of those you pick to be in Event Team

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would make a SCP transfer event. Due to a current mass breach SCP-916 would be transferred to the site. SCP-916 Would try to be friendly like SCP-999 would. SCP-916 would walk around LCZ chilling with people. If they were to stay by 916 for 1 minute they would hear voices of people. After 2 minutes total they would starting being told to die. After 3 minutes they would die via (RP) suicide. This is to simulate SCP-916 anomalous properties. Eventually SCP-916 would be ordered to leave the sight. Bonus stuff: (I could make Deathruns with parkour, deadly traps, and for the participants to not take forever there is a very slow hunter coming after them. I could make a snipers vs. runners course on surface and make sure they can die if they fall off. I could make RDM arena within what I can spawn and maybe give a prize to the winner.)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-3114 is a skeleton that can move on its own and it is unexplainable how it moves. It resembles a healthy adult female and attempts to kill any human/humanoids on sight. It is similar to 096 when going after a target which is a straight line from Point A to B except when a obstacle that it can't get through is in the way it moves around. The foundation uses projections to distract SCP-3114 to clean the CC and what not. A entry (Entry-16) shows that sometimes SCP-3114 does not always kill life. This time it tried to interact as a normal human would. I think SCP-3114 is pretty cool because it can move when nobody knows how, it is similar to 096 which is one of the cooler SCPs in my opinion, and there is a chill side to SCP-3114. 

Thank you for reading my application! Have a great Day/Night! 😄

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support
-Femboy

• Thanks 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 6/19/2021 at 10:30 PM, Sparkle said:

+Support

Former ET boyo. Still as creative as ever.

On 6/21/2021 at 1:17 AM, Domo775 said:

+support 

i guess

On 6/19/2021 at 10:51 PM, Ryan th0z said:

+support

-idiot

-minge

-Femboy

Nothing to add more

• Thanks 1

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]