Nova's Staff Restriction

NovaCain

1. Steam Name: ltsNova

2. In game Name: Nova

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36110541

4. Have you donated to the server? Yes

5. Staff Restriction Length: I don't know but it was given out on the August 27th 2020

6. Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: From my knowledge Hotshot

7. Reason for Staff Restriction: I don't know

8. Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I believe this Staff restriction should be removed because from my knowledge I did nothing wrong to break any rules, I was also never staff in August of 2020. The last time I was a staff member was in April of 2020 and I think it was on MilitaryRP. I haven't played on any GamingLight servers since MilitaryRP went down.

Ex-USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Ex- Fleet Admiral Nova | Ex- Admin CWRP

Sometimes you dont have to be staff. 

You're appeal kind of contradicts your signature as per your signature you are a ex-admin in CWRP not military RP. This indicates to  me that you may be lying. 

To add onto the fact that you were a CWRP admin it would not be remiss to think that you were staff restricted from CWRP then when CWRP shut down when the management team combined itself rather (when imperial management and CWRP management combined)  Punishments from CWRP transferred to Imperial RP 

Until further information is given for me I shall remain neutral 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, Some minge said:

Sometimes you dont have to be staff. 

You're appeal kind of contradicts your signature as per your signature you are a ex-admin in CWRP not military RP. This indicates to  me that you may be lying. 

To add onto the fact that you were a CWRP admin it would not be remiss to think that you were staff restricted from CWRP then when CWRP shut down when the management team combined itself rather (when imperial management and CWRP management combined)  Punishments from CWRP transferred to Imperial RP 

Until further information is given for me I shall remain neutral 

Don't do neutrals if you don't got a support or negative support don't put anything, anyways 

+Support Everyone should be given a second chance and considering he is still able to play on the servers. I also know Nova a little bit and he's very chill and is no issue.

• Like 3

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+ support

i was the VCMDR of the army for millRP and an admin at the time when nova was staff and also the CMDR of the army and many other positions 

Nova was a great staff member and was always respectful and wanting to help! 

now if he was restricted for some other reason then it cant be helped but nova was and still can be an Amazing staff member

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• 2 weeks later...