E11 Entering Site MOTD Changes

Dang

What are you suggesting? - Currently the rules for E11 entering site are "A valid RP reason is one that could result in the Condition being raised to Orange" I want this changed so there can be more RP Reasons for E11 to be requested onto site because for a example currently E11 cannot be requested onto the site if there are no Nu7 online which i think makes no sense, An understaffed site should be a RP reason for E11 to be allowed on Site. The new rules should be "A valid RP reason is one that could result in the condition orange being raised to orange or the site has less than 5 active Nu7s during self breaching hours."

How would this change better the server? - It would keep the site more secure and would benefit all RP branches within the site.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - E11 will be in the Site a bit more often so that can effect CI slightly. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - E11 and everybody in the site. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by Dang

Understaffing is a broad term. We could have 7 Nu7 on and they could consider it understaffed. To make it a little more specific, under where it says "A valid RP reason is one that could result in the Condition being raised to Orange.", we should add the condition:

- If there are less than 5 Nu7s on during self breaching hours. 

This keeps a certain balance that would be fitting for roleplayers and fairness sake. If this is added, then you have my +Support

This number can change depending on other's opnions.

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

20 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Understaffing is a broad term. We could have 7 Nu7 on and they could consider it understaffed. To make it a little more specific, under where it says "A valid RP reason is one that could result in the Condition being raised to Orange.", we should add the condition:

This keeps a certain balance that would be fitting for roleplayers and fairness sake. If this is added, then you have my +Support

This should also not count Nu7 that have AFK in their name.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

This may just be a problem for me but it can be quite annoying when a Euclid SCP is out for hours and no Nu-7 or Gensec are able to handle it.

It would be amazing if E-11 could enter after a set amount of time of the SCP being breached (45min+) In RP this could be seen as Nu-7 losing control of the site and E-11 being needed to restore the site to the point where Nu-7 can handle it. 

+Support
I believe this should be implemented, as there will be certain circumstances in which no one is available to re-contain a SCP breached, while there are some E-11 online that are unable to enter the facility and re-contain said SCP.

+Support
Is a good idea.

But my only question is:

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

If there are less than 5 Nu7s on during self breaching hours

1 hour ago, Dang said:

less than 5 active Nu7s during self breaching hours

What is self breaching hours?
I'd assume anytime there are 70+ players. 
But, it's never defined. So, for all I know, it could be a literal time period. 
This is with my year of experience to give me context. Imagine how it would be for someone with much less time on the server.

Overall, I like the idea, but what "self breaching hours" is should be defined. 

• Like 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

7 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+Support
Is a good idea.

But my only question is:

What is self breaching hours?
I'd assume anytime there are 70+ players. 
But, it's never defined. So, for all I know, it could be a literal time period. 
This is with my year of experience to give me context. Imagine how it would be for someone with much less time on the server.

Overall, I like the idea, but what "self breaching hours" is should be defined. 

We define self breaching hours when there are 70+ players so your first assumption is correct. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

11 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
I believe this should be implemented, as there will be certain circumstances in which no one is available to re-contain a SCP breached, while there are some E-11 online that are unable to enter the facility and re-contain said SCP.

+ Support 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

19 hours ago, Rektify said:

What this nerd said. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

19 hours ago, Rektify said:

I agree.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 6/19/2021 at 4:33 PM, Rektify said:

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 6/19/2021 at 4:33 PM, Rektify said: