Dairy's Officer Application

Dairy

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG RSE SFC Dairy 0509

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:117316454

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I wish to become a Medical officer because I feel like im ready for the step up. I feel like I have the knowledge and strength to lead the battalion when there is nobody else that can nor will. In a battalion like this it is important to have a strong leader and I see myself as one. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):9 - 10 but that can change soon as I have just handed in a application to my local Fire Department 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I feel like I should be an officer because there isn't always an officer active and sometimes the NCO's don't step up to the plate to lead during things like events. I feel as though I would be a great addition to the team as an officer since I have years of experience leading troops in combat and in medical operations. I do whatever I need to lead my troops to success no matter what the circumstance is and I am willing to risk my life and in an extreme circumstance my rank to lead them to success.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I have commanded troops on many other servers and I believe the I lead them excellently . I once received a complement in the past on how well I lead my Marines back on Gaming Lights Military RP server.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I have the confidence and knowledge to lead my troops affectingly and efficiently. I have about 2 1/2 years leading troops on Military RP and I have about 1 1/2 leading Firefighters on FiveM. 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+Support

• On frequently
  • Shows good initiative
  • Fun to play with
  • Experienced with leading

-Support

• App could use some more detail

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

-support
-you are mingy sometimes
-not to say that maybe one day you could make a good officer, I think you should just spend some more time as an NCO
-app seems a little rushed

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png