Officer Application

TheCatBob

My in game name and rank is MC SG RSS CSM TheCatBob 1243

Timezone is EDT 
SteamID is STEAM_0:0:562610978

I want to become an officer because its the next step for me in medical I'm at the max rank for someone who is not an officer so I want to continue climbing ranks, I see rank as a milestone that should be achieved and I want to continue achieving and having fun on the server. 

I would say my activity is a 8 or 9 I'm on for hours at a time which might not be a good thing but the game is just fun to play 

I should be a medical officer because I on all the time so you can rely on me giving medical a good look and being there to represent and led medical if need be. 

I would say that I can command other troopers well I like to think that other troopers see me as someone they can have lead and ask questions the day in writing this I had 3 different troopers come up to me and ask questions about medical and the discord. 

I should be accepted because I'm more active than most so you can always have someone lending medical troops if need be and I think that I would lead the troops well. Second I would love to be able to keep climbing ranks as a said earlier I see the different ranks as milestones and I love to achieve, medical from what I've see is growing and I think we need more good troopers to lead and I think I would be just the one to do so. 

Thank you 

CatBob 

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

+Support

• Fun to play with
  • Has done well as NCO leading enlisted
  • Understands role
  • Made it all the way up to highest NCO without incident as far as I am aware of

-Support

• Made it all the way to CSM without joining the TeamSpeak, but as long as it is used from here on out that is fine

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+support
+good NCO
+would make a good officer 

-Catbob, I believe you can handle officer, however you got to get in TeamSpeak. Any ship without communication and unity will sink. GET IN TEAMSPEAK.

• Like 1

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

• Fun to play with
  • Has done well as NCO leading enlisted
  • Understands role
  • Made it all the way up to highest NCO without incident as far as I am aware of

-Support

• Made it all the way to CSM without joining the TeamSpeak, but as long as it is used from here on out that is fine

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."