marbbsy's trial mod app - Denied

Marbbsy

Marbbsy's trail mod app  

6 members have voted

1. 1. marbbsy trial mod app

What is your in-game name?:marbbsy/also go by pablo da plug

What is your steam name?:Marbssy

What is your steam ID?:

What is your discord username (Marbbsy#545)

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (discord and small amount of gmod)

What date did you start playing on the community? (6/6/2021)

What date did you make your forums account? 6/15/2021

Current rank on server (Gold i think not sure about this one since it said non rp )

How many warns do you have on the server (0 never have had any altercations with staff or breaking rules if image doesnt show shoot discord message or in game possible forum issue on my end with images being sent out [1 verbal for minor 106 d block walk in)

Have you donated yes. [GOLD]

What rank are you applying for Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (ive applied but no i main gaminglight scp rp and a while back sunrust zombie survival but now only play scp)

Have you read the staff guidelines [yes]

Time zone CDT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

let me start off with the fact im active everyday every single day i only take a day off if i have a technical issue onto my reasons for me being a great T Mod lets start this off by coming to the fact that i being a mod on other games and discord i have great discipline im one of the best rule followers possible along with my understanding on most all rules regarding anything on the server and a sum of people ive talked to  becoming staff themselves i have experience answering challenging question on a very quick time frame im fast in general actually i can handle and de escalate a rude argument efficiently but quickly meaning i can move from lets from im the only staff on for sits i can take up words of 4+ easy very quickly meaning nobody has to complain and everyone generally is happy about currently sit situation   [discord mod skills come in hands when dealing with people just arguing and being rude] also right of the get go i have some knowledge from watching staff in action a hobby of mine i do when ever i can just sit and watch for a minute it could be something large or small i want to watch and learn i desire to learn more regarding situations to improve in general along with that im widely known by a fair amount of people [mainly on gensec and d class names include both marbbsy and pablo da plug i  speak to alot of people who may not remember me but i am a very active speaker in general in the community [i may be going off topic a fair bit but thats me] i play for around 12-15 hours daily everyday of the week giving me plenty of time to do admin dutys esc i play night and day i get on around 3-4 hours of surge left and some days i stay on the entirety of surge and then get off but im going off a little too much this is the end.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

first I would bring them of course try to de escalate if that fails a warn and possible 1-5 day ban depending on how severe  said thing are i feel i could de escalate a situation like this  and will attempt to before issuing a ban but warn is in order still if de escalating is a success  

warns 0.jpg

please feel free to correct me on anything i did incorrect if i did

Edited by Marbbsy

-support

Alright First of all... you did a lot of mistakes in your app.. poll is public forgot steam ID etc. Also i see that you created your forum account yesterday. 

i recommend you to put on more time in the forum example: respond to suggestions.

Good luck with the app tho

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

-support

sorry but you did a lot of mistakes in your app, poll is public, no steam ID, you don't have 4 numbers in your discord name [EX: PryingTree#5796] you put Marbbsy#545, your forums account is very new, also you put very little effort and missed a lot of things you should do when you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?.

If I were you please edit your post and fix it also make your poll private

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

-support

-very recent forums account

-not much interaction with the community

-i have had many reports on pablo and many people complaining about you anonymously

-overall even with the lack of warns i do not believe at this moment in time you are fit for the staff team, build some trust and respect with the community and show everyone you care and are a nice person, with time you can re apply and make it but as of the current moment in time i do not believe you are staff worthy, this isnt a personal factor, i have made this decision based on the feedback and reports i have been given on your attitude and behaviour on the server.

- good luck pablo and i hope to see you join us sooner then later but for now, keep up the work buddy 

yours truely, Logan~ 

RETIRED

16 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

Fourms account was made too recently

Reputation in the community is bad

Application has many mistakes

No discord name and no steam ID

Overall application is very poor

Not fit to join the SCP-RP Staff team currently.

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

-Support

-You're not well known among the community, I would recommend becoming more known in in the community positively.

-The quality of your application could be higher, it isn't horrible but doesn't meet expectation, and you also forgot a few questions.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

-Support

-Missing multiple important parts of the application

-Not known well within the community

-Forums account is to contemporary (new)

-No +Supports were given

-Application has grammar mistakes, short sentences, not including Why should we accept you.

-Application is overall weak.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021