What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:217222161
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Midshipman
What specialty are you applying for?
:Gunny Officer
What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Admiral Matrix

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I want to improve Gunny Officers by being one of them we don't have a lot of gunny officer compared to the other branch's.I enjoy (love) talking to people and you need good communication with your team mates and Commanding Officer to make sure everything runs smoothly.A responsibility as a Gunny Officer we need to work with havoc and do thing with them like hosting sims with them and even guarding EC with them from time to time and i have barely seen that going on with the Gunny Officers and thats something i would love to do and take charge on. (to be fair we only have 2 gunnery Officers so that does explain alot of the reason why i haven't seen this happen also i am new to naval so take what i say with a grain of salt because i don't know everything)

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
You have no reason to trust me with anything because trust is something earned with time and knowing a person if you would like to trust me i welcome you to come to know me and for me to know you.As for this position its because i am willing to put in the effort for this because i would love to work as a Gunnery Officer and if i mess up or make a mistake i will own up to it and accept any punishments.

Why do you want this rank?
:I want this rank because i want to be able to do more in naval and also work with another battalion (havoc).I also want this rank because it means i will have more responsibility and a duty to havoc because i haven't seen to many havoc officers on and i have seen good PVT and TRN unpromoted for being excellent work during and off of event and attempting to be the best they can with what they have.(i do keep in mind that havoc only has 9 people that can promote and that 5 of them are either on LOA/ROA/Inactive this info is from havoc roster)

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
I understand and I accept these terms

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?
:If i do become a Gunnery Officer my purpose will be able to work alongside havoc,being an engineer and able to repair any and all sorts of damage to the ship as,I must also be able to operate the turbolaser effectively so i am able to defend the ship and the people on said ship, My final duty the most dangerous job Gunnery Officers and Havoc have bomb defusal for one wrong move the the bomb could go off killing you and the people around you if you aren't careful and precise with your hands and tools. These three duties i am looking forward to experiencing and doing these things.

(Hope you guys like the color)

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Gunnery Officer (Dorph) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic