Should i get this position   

1 member has voted

1. 1. gunnery position

What is your ingame name?: Subway

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432016072

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Activity I am am on atleast 12 hours a day and I get very invested in my roles and always hold myself and others  to the highest standards. some other ways i could improve the branch is once im able i can educate fellow naval who have not chosen a specialty yet and maybe sway them into choosing gunnery. there is only so much i can do to be honest but the main thing is being active and spreading the word about gunnery and being serious.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am a very trustworthy person I am a high Ranking nco in Royal guard one of the most serious battalions also the same goes for me in shock i am a MSG in shock and i take my roles very serious also i am not afraid to take criticism i actually welcome it because it helps me learn for the future. but i can be trusted because i dont minge and i love the rp aspect of things as well as the fun aspect. 

Why do you want this rank?: Because i dont see too many gunnery on and i want to boost the activity of that sub group also it looks pretty fun and requires lots of focus and determination which i have. another reason i would love to be gunnery is because i love the seriousness of it when i hear that something is redacted that tells me it is a serious battalion thats why i am going for gunnery 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: i do understand this and if i was to get a strike i would accept the punishment to the fullest

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: to use turbo lasers on enemy ships .

Edited by Subway

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

+Support

+Active

+Good Intentions

(hope you get it subway)

Edited by Tyle Genbu
  • Like 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 6/17/2021 at 10:43 AM, Tyle Genbu said:

+Support

+Active

+Good Intentions

(hope you get it subway)

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 6/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, Dornan said:

+/-Support

+Active

+Good Intentions

-App could use some work

-Short app

+ Is in Shock and RG and understands the mature and fitting role!

• Thanks 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

DENIED
Naval Command does not see you fit for this position. You may apply again in one week.

Edited by mikey!
  • Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic